Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chroma Rework from his concept creator


Dragazer
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

It’s saddening to see that people demanded a Chroma rework for years and yet DE hasn’t comment on that. Hopefully he with is next in line on the rework cycle.

This thread got a lot of replies and no comment from DE.

 

Chroma was stuck on tjat weird spot where as far as gameplay is concerned the frame was trash but as far as meta was concerned he was top tier. Neither DE nor a good portion of the player base wants to touch a meta warframe so Chroma couldn't be reworked.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, keikogi said:

Chroma was stuck on tjat weird spot where as far as gameplay is concerned the frame was trash but as far as meta was concerned he was top tier. Neither DE nor a good portion of the player base wants to touch a meta warframe so Chroma couldn't be reworked.

 

Actually Chroma has been kicked from the tridolon meta after the self damage changes. I can’t do 5x3/6x3 with Chroma anymore and I am forced to switch to Wisp+Redeemer or Rhino and the number of Chroma in Pub Eidolon hunts is starting to decline.

He still is meta in the orb mother fights, but who does orb fight nowadays unless they grind Vox Solaris standing.

So it’s safe to say he is slowly becoming pre rework wukong and DE has the obligation to rework him. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Him being a meta frame doesn't matter to me as long it's fun. Maintaining two buffs is half his kit; can be super stressful and no fun. And the fact that the other half of his abilities are complete garbage is very dissatisfying. It's not like we play this game for fun or anything.

Please help our chromatic dragon... you're our only hope.

Edited by Tanotj
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Actually Chroma has been kicked from the tridolon meta after the self damage changes. I can’t do 5x3/6x3 with Chroma anymore and I am forced to switch to Wisp+Redeemer or Rhino and the number of Chroma in Pub Eidolon hunts is starting to decline.

Thas why said Chroma was in the weird spot instead of Chroma is on the weird spot.

11 minutes ago, Tanotj said:

Him being a meta frame doesn't matter to me as long it's fun. Maintaining two buffs is half his kit; can be super stressful and no fun.

Alot of people have been saiying this but when he was meta people disliked any attempt to rework him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, keikogi said:

when he was meta people disliked any attempt to rework him.

Because they are worried making it fun might make him weaker? Ye have lil faith? Since when has DE made any warframe weaker and plus what good is Chroma now?

Edited by Tanotj
Additional comment.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Tanotj said:

Since when has DE made any warframe weaker

Ember..

Thats what scared me about changing Chroma back in the day. She didnt get reworked again for years after DE killed a lot of players liking of her and made her noticeably a lot weaker.

And it took YEARS like heck??? Im still partly worried about the rework they have intended for Saryn lol.

Obviously they dont do that all the time, but near thought of it make my stomach turn. Im sure i wasnt alone in that, ember's change (though not end of the world for her) was traumatic😂

 

Like the explosive weapon damage falloff nerf had me biting my fingernails again lol. I dont think DE will do wat they did with ember again but thats why in the past, i was so hesitant expressing why i want reworks.

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have that thread link saved simply because it put my chroma rework threads to shame. I've been saying Chroma needs updated or reworked before he became the meta frame for Eidolons, then any mention of a rework was met with hostility or dismissal.

I'm always down to see the original concept creator's vision get realized as that is the best one in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Ember..

Thats what scared me about changing Chroma back in the day. She didnt get reworked again for years after DE killed a lot of players liking of her and made her noticeably a lot weaker.

And it took YEARS like heck??? Im still partly worried about the rework they have intended for Saryn lol.

Obviously they dont do that all the time, but near thought of it make my stomach turn. Im sure i wasnt alone in that, ember's change (though not end of the world for her) was traumatic😂

 

Like the explosive weapon damage falloff nerf had me biting my fingernails again lol. I dont think DE will do wat they did with ember again but thats why in the past, i was so hesitant expressing why i want reworks.

That's true, but it was only tweaks to her 4 hat killed her back then. I could see some worries when it comes to the tweaks. They aren't so good with that but the full rework they did this last time was very successful alongside making fire more competitive element.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...