Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions Regarding Railjack and Access to Dry Dock.

KX297

Question

I recently started playing again.

I am currently waiting on the final piece for my Railjack to finish building.

I wanted to know:

If I were to leave my current clan, would I still be able to access my Railjack?

Or do you have to be in a clan and have a Dry Dock built?

I ask this because I want to leave my current clan and join a friend's to help him out. However, it's only a small group of friends manning that clan and they are still constructing their dojo. Some of my friends are still new-ish and they haven't constructed a Dry Dock in their dojo yet. I looked at the costs and told them I could fund it easily, but I wanted to know how it all worked before switching clans.

The wiki says:

"The Dry Dock is required to initiate the Rising Tide quest and to build and customize a Railjack."

So, the Dry Dock is required to start the quest, but what about when we've already finished it? It also says it's needed to customize it. I would assume this means to use it, right? 

Tl:Dr - Assuming I wait for the final piece to finish and complete the construction of my Railjack, what happens if I leave my current clan and can no longer access a Dry Dock? Can I just not play Railjack missions with my Railjack? Would I have to wait until I had access to another Dry Dock?

3 answers to this question

You should finish the quest and put on some avionics at least before moving. Like it says you need dry dock to customize.
If you left now you will keep the progress you have done. But you won’t progress more without dd. 

oh you will be able to enter rj from orbiter and start missions from there. But Unupgraded rj is weak. You could stay on first node farming resources tho

Edited by Gibsonx

5 hours ago, KX297 said:

If I were to leave my current clan, would I still be able to access my Railjack?

yes you would have total access to your railjack.
heck after you started up the quest can still work on the railjack building as just need access to any clan with a build dry dock.
a dry dock of your clans or anyones can be used to change things on your railjack.

you jsut need to be part of a clan with the CY bp to start the quest