Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please get a release date for the command intrinsic

Doppelhan

I'm curious why so many players are waiting for this skill tree. Unless DE codes Railjack AI to 100% hit crewship engines without missing while in Artillery and always be crafting the most necessary resources (not just crafting whatever is low in the Forge), I don't see Command being useful at all. Command Intrinsics might warrant an AI overhaul as well. The Index specters should be an example of why this is needed lol.

I would also like a general release though. I want Mastery Rank 29.

Edited by Voltage

I think people want Command so badly so they won't be AS reliant on PUBS. Even if the Ai was 75% accurate on turrets, I'd prefer them over other random players. Because at least the AI won't be spamming Void Hole at *nothing* just to see the pretty colors. Probably. 

...DE, make it so we can toggle "allow AI to use Avionics" please, for the love of god. 

• Like 5

We need it because pub is laggy and buggy to the point where its very annoying. I am waiting for command as well before touching RJ. We should be able to do minimum RJ farming solo. If DE wants to make pub RJ a fun experience, they need to start a dedicated server for it. 

• Like 2

I honestly feel like DE won't release it. They talked about it, yes, but taking everything to account how they released most of the major content lately, I really have high doubts about it ever seeing daylight. 

Edited by Fellas92
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, RazorHowl said:

I think people want Command so badly so they won't be AS reliant on PUBS. Even if the Ai was 75% accurate on turrets, I'd prefer them over other random players. Because at least the AI won't be spamming Void Hole at *nothing* just to see the pretty colors. Probably. 

That's where I am, personally. While I'm obviously going to try to play Railjack by myself with AI, my primary concern is being able to play Railjack with my friend on our own schedule, at our own pace, without having to rely on pubbies to not be disruptive. Pubbies in this game are predominantly either utterly incompetent to the point of sabotaging missions, or massively overqualified to the point of taking over missions and trying to solo them. Playing public matches takes a toll, so we often lock the lobby and play with just the two of us. We can't do this in Railjack and actually enjoy the experience, however. DE promised (for what that's worth) that AI crews should help alleviate the need for a full, well-coordinated team, so my hope is that I can use them to play with just my friend, and do so casually without the pressure of a crowd.

• Like 2