The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My intrinsics are glitched

(PSN)BirdKitty001

How is it that I complete a railjack mission with my clan warlord, lawfulvampire, where he got 36 intrinsics from completing the mission, whereas I recieved 5, then only have 4 avaliable? Is there any way I can get the intrinsics I have earned? I would like to be able to do more, but at this rate, it will be a long time before I can do anything good.

Where was the mission?  What frames were being used?  What roles did each of you play?  I highly doubt that the other person obtained 36 intrinsics from one mission while you only got 4 or 5.  Did you run multiple missions back to back?

When the mission ends, the end screen shows not how many intrinsics have been gained during the mission, but how many intrinsics one has in total after the mission.  If your clanmate is showing 36, then that means they now have 36, meaning whatever they came into the mission with, plus the amount they gained in mission equals the 36 shown.

The intrinsic system is very confusing to me, it seems the more you do, the more you get. 

So try to repair the ship more often, kill every boarder and go out boarding and kill things for max intrinsic. 

If your just sitting there as gunner, you wont get much. 

Also affinity booster double your intrinsic earned since it is based on affinity. 

Hope they helps explain why others might be getting more then yourself. 

Everything that player-specifically affects affinity gains will cause a different rate of intrinsic accumulation.

Affinity boosters, Stealth Kills, Smeeta Kavat double-affinity procs, and presumably the Affinity Spike perk from Naramon focus could all contribute to any differences.

Alternatively, your game just bugged and you got shorted your mission rewards, which isn't exactly unheard-of.

On 2020-03-12 at 6:49 PM, (PS4)BirdKitty001 said:

We ran a Saturn mission. I was gunning, killing boarders, destroying the crew ships, and repairing the railjack. The only thing I didn't do was forging. My warlord told me he only had one or two intrinsics points at the start of the mission.

I highly doubt that your friend got 36 intrinsics from a single Saturn mission without employing some sort of stealth kill technique.