Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just made a new Warframe Montage :P

mutsami

:lotus::lotus:Greetings fellow Tenno:lotus::lotus:

So yea like the title says, I made a neat cinematic montage

(with the UI turned off - dont ask how I aimed)

I hope you enjoy it!

==> New video is here!<==

nEt2KpD.png

*EDIT* The newer version features 60fps and 1440p in order to have better rendering for youtube (old one was abit blurry due to lack of vp09 encoding)

Its my hobby/ past time to edit and cut game-play footage and I wanted to make a video around epic music.

feedback is appreciated 😄

Edited by mutsami
new video

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'm not gonna watch it, I just have one question:

What's the point of a combat footage? Nobody wants to watch, say, 10 minutes of some guy running around at supersonic speed with an ignis.

The combat in this game just isn't diverse enough.

You might be right about someone running around with the ignis for 10 minutes straight. In other words yeah, I can see how that would be boring.

That being said I was already interested in the combat footage the moment the OP included the link. And its for 1 main reason.

I'm always interested to see what some else's playstyle is compared to mine. Do they fight slow? Do they run through the level like they just drank 4 cups of coffee?
Those sorts of questions. Also I create warframe related content on YouTube myself, so video's like this one, could inspire me to make something.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb o0Despair0o:

I'm not gonna watch it, I just have one question:

What's the point of a combat footage? Nobody wants to watch, say, 10 minutes of some guy running around at supersonic speed with an ignis.

The combat in this game just isn't diverse enough.

agree. more action. warframe deliver some epic fights

Thanks for all the great feedback 🔴

I don't want to be a full time youtube career steamer, I just wanted to make something epic and edit it. In other games you have quick montages featuring outplays, but there are no such videos for warframe. Its either youtuberds doing commentaries or fans making trailers or teasers with their clan mates.

The purpose of the montage is to synchronize it with music thematically and showcase a few maps with warframes.