- hystrix

- glaxion opticor battacor?

- rakta dark dagger 

Nerf :

any innate gas damage weapon. 

zakti, pox, cyanex...

any other weapon?? Pls share

2 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Highly doubt Players would call those buffed since DE added a Radial Damage Falloff and Self Stagger to them.

Also, Kuva Kohm

The radial falloff and self stagger are effectively nonexistent with the opticor/vandal. It's a laser beam and pinpoint accurate is how you'll be firing. And self stagger is very hard to achieve... even intentionally. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GPrime96 said:

Highly doubt Players would call those buffed since DE added a Radial Damage Falloff and Self Stagger to them.

Also, Kuva Kohm

Ah i forgot about that. Imo those weapon is innate magnetic and can get magnetic radiation+toxin or magnetic viral + heat/electric. 

Weapons that were nerfed heavily are non-self-damage weapons that recieved stagers and falloff such as the Staticor.  Also shotguns that used to reach 100% status but now hit 20-30% such as the Tigris Prime. Finally weapons that have low rate of fire, such as Sniper Rifles or bows that will no longer kill shielded enemies in one hit unless hitting weakspots (not all shielded enemies even have them). 

Weapons that have been buffed are weapons with innate cold/viral such as Plague Kripath, shotguns with lower status chance such as rivenless Drakgoon, as well as weapons that utilize slash or Hunter Munitions such as the Baza Prime. 

56 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

Weapons that were nerfed heavily are non-self-damage weapons that recieved stagers and falloff such as the Staticor.  Also shotguns that used to reach 100% status but now hit 20-30% such as the Tigris Prime. Finally weapons that have low rate of fire, such as Sniper Rifles or bows that will no longer kill shielded enemies in one hit unless hitting weakspots (not all shielded enemies even have them). 

Weapons that have been buffed are weapons with innate cold/viral such as Plague Kripath, shotguns with lower status chance such as rivenless Drakgoon, as well as weapons that utilize slash or Hunter Munitions such as the Baza Prime. 

Shotguns got a mixed bag. Some are WAY better, those that were good were taken down a notch. Also, every single piece of garbage. Also, I can't think of a single enemy who has a shield that has no weak point. Ospreys do have a head. Pretty small though.

28 minutes ago, CaptainMinty said:

Shotguns got a mixed bag. Some are WAY better, those that were good were taken down a notch. Also, every single piece of garbage. Also, I can't think of a single enemy who has a shield that has no weak point. Ospreys do have a head. Pretty small though.

I was referring to Arbitration Drones, if they have a weakspot I sure can't find it.  I should also mention explosive weapons like Tonkor are worse than snipers since they are essentially never going to hit weak spots.

59 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

I was referring to Arbitration Drones, if they have a weakspot I sure can't find it.

You don't have to search for weakspots on shielded enemies in every case, since Toxin still bypasses shields, thus negating shield gate.

4 minutes ago, ShortCat said:

You don't have to search for weakspots on shielded enemies in every case, since Toxin still bypasses shields, thus negating shield gate.

Pretty sure Arbitration Drones are immune to Status so that's why he's talking about Weakspots for them.

2 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Pretty sure Arbitration Drones are immune to Status so that's why he's talking about Weakspots for them.

Toxin does not require a status proc to bypass shields, base Toxin damage just ignores shields entirely.