Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My ideal of a Ghoul warframe

Bad-Rice

I've got this ideal in my mind for a long time.

This warframe is some kind of "failure". she have no shield and no energy,only fight with her own flesh. And healling the damage by eating the living creature's dead body.She got so many violent and crazy thoughts in her mind, most of tenno couldn't control her.Only one tenno can get along with her, and that was her operator, her only friend. She's beautiful but deadly. The poison cover on her skin and run in her vein. She was a real monster , even the orikin thought she was the most dangerous creature next to the Tenno.  Due to her special characteristic and dangerous nature,she was frozen in freezing shell with her operator instead of sending to the frontline against the sentient.  Thousands years  pasted, the Grineer found her. They were extremely sure special warframe can help them solve the problem of gene degradation. They captured her in a energy cage and killed her operator in front of her. They thought this could enrage her and made her show power. But they did't know that their  behavior had just broken the chain of a monster. She got extremely mad and angry, she slaughter the whole Grineer research base. Now, she wander in the system , hunt the Grineer. She swear that she will kill all the Grineer and revenge for her only friend.

Edited by Bad-Rice

8 hours ago, Bad-Rice said:

I've got this ideal in my mind for a long time.

This warframe is some kind of "failure". she have no shield and no energy,only fight with her own flesh. And healling the damage by eating the living creature's dead body.She got so many violent and crazy thoughts in her mind, most of tenno couldn't control her.Only one tenno can get along with her, and that was her operator, her only friend. She's beautiful but deadly. The poison cover on her skin and run in her vein. She was a real monster , even the orikin thought she was the most dangerous creature next to the Tenno.  Due to her special characteristic and dangerous nature,she was frozen in freezing shell with her operator instead of sending to the frontline against the sentient.  Thousands years  pasted, the Grineer found her. They were extremely sure special warframe can help them solve the problem of gene degradation. They captured her in a energy cage and killed her operator in front of her. They thought this could enrage her and made her show power. But they did't know that their  behavior had just broken the chain of a monster. She got extremely mad and angry, she slaughter the whole Grineer research base. Now, she wander in the system , hunt the Grineer. She swear that she will kill all the Grineer and revenge for her only friend.

I respect your creativity in terms of backstory.

But a frame with no shields AND no energy? Do you understand how horrendously bad this frame would be? The backstory is interesting although it deviated from the lore a little, but this is nowhere near enough to actually become a concept.

This idea needs WAY more work put into it than this, there are no abilities detailed and the only mechanics you have mentioned would be terrible in-game.

11小时前 , (PS4)Cell_Purple 说:

I respect your creativity in terms of backstory.

But a frame with no shields AND no energy? Do you understand how horrendously bad this frame would be? The backstory is interesting although it deviated from the lore a little, but this is nowhere near enough to actually become a concept.

This idea needs WAY more work put into it than this, there are no abilities detailed and the only mechanics you have mentioned would be terrible in-game.

well  my concept is that this warframe  use her life to active abilities  and recover by her passive ability —— devour enemy's dead body   sounds dangerous but very interesting

about the ability detail……It's just "theme phase"   and…… I've already put my ideal in that thread

On 2020-03-12 at 3:09 AM, Bad-Rice said:

well  my concept is that this warframe  use her life to active abilities  and recover by her passive ability —— devour enemy's dead body   sounds dangerous but very interesting

about the ability detail……It's just "theme phase"   and…… I've already put my ideal in that thread

Consuming enemies is a part of Inaros’ kit, it sounds more like an ability than a passive.