Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Siphon/Flood bug being investigated, but ...

timbo_james

I know DE is aware of this and is working on it. I know there is no timeline for a fix. That's all good, bugs happen, but I buy 30 day resource boosters almost exclusively for the 2-4 kuva floods I run a day. Booster also help for traces, but it's mostly for kuva. Only thing worth my time is the flood and it's gated at once per hour. Smeeta bonus doesn't hit enough to be meaningful so constant resource booster it is. I imagine just about anyone buying 30 day boosters is in the same boat; it's mostly for kuva.

It would be really nice if the folks who had an active resource booster, specifically those bought in the market, could get maybe half the duration of this bug credited back. If it takes two weeks to fix, and you had a resource booster during that time, give those people a free week of resource booster. Something like that. Maybe that's difficult to implement, but it would be fair and seems doable. Just my $0.02 

so far i haven't had the bug(s) concerned when playing the missions in solo, so tht might be what you want to do for now. ofc, i might just be that some abilities are responsible for it, in which case it's also advisable to solo them (and avoid using the frmaes and/or the abilities).

what i find more annoying is that when the bug happens and one ends the mission in a normal fashion, the relic will be rewarded and the mission disappears form the list as finished... the mission should stay in there if the siphon wasn't destroyed, no matter what - and screw the relic ^^)

I run them solo most of the time and as others have no doubt mentioned, it doesn't happen every time, just enough to be REALLY annoying. For me it is like 60% bugged out chance.

As a side note, the missions don't always disappear from the map for me. So while not really useful for their main purpose, it does help farm up those Requium relics, in case you need to restock your stacks of them... 😉

EDIT: They never stay available for more than 2 runs, and no, the bugging out of the siphon can happen in either or both. One of the first things I checked...

Edited by Bradley001

2 hours ago, FireSegment said:

err ... can you guys be more clear about what the bug is? or which bug we actually talking about?

The siphon doesn't explode after hitting 4 clouds, and indefinitely spawns clouds, resulting in no Kuva dropping. When this happens you have to abort and start over and hope it doesn't happen again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...