Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

Have you considered that balancing damage would be so much easier if you got rid of the combo elements (corrosive, magnetic, blast, radiation, viral, gas)?
Leave it as Impact, Puncture, Slash, Heat, Cold, Toxin, Electric and maybe, Explosive; you will be able to make all damage types usable with their corresponding, useful status procs.

Also, what about older deluxe concepts that seem to have been pushed under the rug? Ash Deluxe II and Nova Deluxe II were shown in last Tennocon yet they already got featured in recent Devstreams, meanwhile Khora Deluxe and Zephyr Deluxe were shown months before the two mentioned and, we haven't had any news on those skins anymore.

• Like 1

I'm not going to copy/paste my post from the last two devstreams but I still want to bring it up:

Will Exalted (melee) Weapons being getting some attention soon? After Melee 3.0 there is really no reason to use them. They are, stat-wise, only on-par with other melee weapons while also having some severe restrictions in using certain mods and costing energy. PLEASE make Exalted Weapons worthy of being a Warframe's ultimate ability again!

Unrelated and just to add to what others have said, will Command Instrinsics be coming with Scarlet Spear? I think this event will fall a little flat without it, at least on the Railjack side.

• Like 3

Hi,

thank you for working hard and delivering content really fast for consoles (PS4, XBOX e Switch) as well. May you please look at suggestion i posted in the shotguns feedback. I posted a different method to evaluate status chance per pellet that attends many demands of the player base while keeping things in a sane level so we don't get more than 140% status chance when without using all 60/60 mods + the new 90 percent one, unless some riven is involved. It doesn't produces stupid buffers (kohms +300% status chances etc) nor produce strange nerfs (strun, phage, etc.). The reason that many critics presents in the thread is because the linear equation used to update status chances doesn't take variability (which is non-linear) neither it respected previous dynamic in the game, and henceforth, a lot of complaining.

link to spreadsheet in google drive - Spreadsheet - Proposed solution

I hope, some solution for the matter is found soon - and may it be possible using hotfix so consoles may have it as soon as the pc.

Thank you for your time and your amazing game.

Edited by (PS4)Irmao2Vigilante
added link to spreadsheet at google drive

Can we get news on the CODEX update?

And what can we expect for the ground and Space missions of Operation Scarlet spear?

Will these be new mission types that break away from exterminate (Valkittys favorite), Spy, Mobile Defense and so forth.

How will Scarlet spear tie into the Duviri paradox?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

So, Scarlet Spear coming next Week?

4 hours ago, kyori said:

Ah.. so Scarlet Spear won't be here early March of this week. Sad

4 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

So will scarlet spear be next week then? 

‼️

4 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Looks like DE failed to meet the deadline of Early March for Scarlet Spear. Not suprised, but disappointed

2 hours ago, XXELENT said:

So Scarlett Spear is delayed? That is totally fine. Rather delay it than repeat the launch of Railjack/Kuva Liches all over again.

But I'm amazed you STILL do not just tell us! And instead act like it's all good.

Just say: "We know we said early March, and this week guys ... we are still working to ensure it's great at launch. Sorry for the delay!"

It's seriously not that hard guys.

1 hour ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Can you blame them for not saying? I remember when they said liches were delayed. After a bunch of disappointment from them missing the scheduled update drop, it was released the next week, to everyone's immense disappointment. Not saying something's been delayed somehow works out better for them than something has been delayed.

A failed release date for an operation counting as a broken promise is a low standard. And they learned keeping scheduled update drops leads to things like Empyrean, which you called "a major flop." Do you want them to release Scarlet Spear on time and incomplete just so you can laugh?

It's not delayed because of bug fixing, it's delayed because of consoles. They just got the update sent to cert, means the update is pretty much ready to ship. We must wait, because... you know... all platforms must start the event simultaneously.

Edited by Sebith

Why does Saya, post-story, keep repeating the line "Last night, I dreamed the eidolon was calling my name. It sounded like you, Onkko. Isn't that strange? Isn't that strange." When she is standing next to Konzu. And she thinks Onkko is dead or missing? It's *very* annoying to hear the line on repeat every five/ten seconds. 

Similarly, why is there an NPC from Fortuna sitting on the upper balcony in the Earth relay right above the ducat terminals? She, too, repeats her lines with a pause of only five seconds between them. Again, *very* annoying. Are there any plans to remove these annoyances and maybe get something different with a much slower repeat?

Edited by Burnsidhe

Hey DE, I've been playing on xbox for over 5 years now, and I finally got a pc, it runs and plays so much better than console. for me the best part is that i can finally play with my IRL friends. the worst part is that im starting from scratch and it feels so horrible having spent so much time and money on the game and im back to zero. I really dont want to be set back so far, and i really wanna help my friends and share my mods and stuff with them and gift them so many things. 

My point is, whats the ETA on cross progression??? its really important to me, I grew up with this game and i cant just let this xbox account rot away. 

Thank you

1. Any news on Valkyr getting some love? Steve did mention it. 

2. Where is the rest of the duel wielding? Did we all forget about it? 

3. Is Zephyr [DE]luxe going to be our next Hydroid Prime trailer? 

4. Archwings are still very messy. Especially since the Railjack. To be more specific: Elytron was always weak and unfit for wide space maps. Without any sort of power house abilities or defense abilities, it's become almost completely obsolete. Any plans? 

Edited by Gaikki

5 hours ago, iLightning13 said:

Titania Prime!!!!

Question: Any update on the new male operator hair? That was shown off quite a while ago and I'd like to remove the mop from my boy's head.

the one hair piece for the male op that was show a while ago is there, it just has sideburns...

Please release at least wreckage valance fusion with the event, if not valance fusion and the command intrinsic. Nothing like knowing about a massive improvement coming to a system, only to be forced to play without it because of a time limited event.

What ever happened to the magnetize augment that was teased at tennocon with the new trailer? Also if you guys are gonna talk about a pets rework, pets need to be faster, that's the only reason I don't use them, they can't keep up with sentinels, you can't remove there weapon so they don't attack and ruin stealth like sentinels and they die because they can't catch up with the player too often.

pls, somehow put void fissure, syndicate missions, sortie and daily tasks on non-popular maps like archwing, kuva fortress, orb vallis, railjack, orokin derelict, etc...make them known and more popular rather than abandoned places.

jupter and void, fissure are not opening in these places

• Like 2