Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Are there any plans to have the rippling "energy shielding" effect that wraps around a frame's body while using the Tenebrous Ephemera be affected by emissive and/or energy colors? It was a bit of a let-down that only the small particles radiating outwards were affected by such.

2. Will we perhaps see more Shedu-style arm cannon weapons in the future?

3. Is it out of the question to perhaps, at some point, have more selective Prime detail toggling (even on the default Prime skins themselves)? For example, if you wanted to remove the leg tassets and little dangling nibs hanging off the upper back of the default Mesa Prime skin, but keep everything else.

Edited by (XB1)SassiestPuma5

Question for dev team.

Part of making sure players play new content is rewarding them properly for playing said content. Basically creating an incentive to playthe new stuff.

How do you intent to make sure players feel like playing the railjack team during operation: scarlet spear?

And do you have any future plans to look at railjack rewards to make players feel like its worth playing outside of just lvling up railjack?

Are we going to get any more mini games for the Ludoplex?  Bursa Bumber cars or racing? Galaga/Soldier Blade/1942/Pinball type games?

How about different orbiter ships/skins?  Railjack also?

I have a friend/fellow tenno who gets motion sick.  Railjack wasn't fun for him.  He was kind of hyped for new war, any chance some of the missions locked behind railjack might be available in another way?

In railjack are we ever going to get large bosses like Jordas?

1.Pets 2.0?

2.Are there any planned fraction railjack weapons or fraction skins for railjack (dojo lab research or something) ?

3.Buff/rework for Strain Mod Set ?

4.Any information about Phroid and The sergant reworks and Nef/Derf Anyo fight ?

5.Railjack component Valence Fusion ?

6.Mele moa when ?

7.Nightwave Series 3 - Glassmaker ?

8.Proto weapon skins from Devstream 97 ?

9.Can you make Particle Ram invisible for gunners ? (it covers half or the screen)

10.Unavailable for us weapons wielded by enemies ? (Nox gun, Machinist flamethrower, Zealot proselytizer pistol, Ghoul rictus saw)

Edited by Pedro97
  • Like 1

I really like the recent community warframe event that is currently going on. I didn't even know nova was made by the community. Any chance we can do this more often? What about doing more stuff like this such as a contest involving the community creating their own warframe with stats, abilities and concept art and submitting them for the community to choose? 

Question:  Spoilers!!  Any chance that in a future update or story mission that the operator could ask Ordis to stop with the purple Lotus communications and just have Orids do the mission briefings and objectives in missions?  Also maybe make it a toggle in the menus after said story mission for those that want to keep the Lotus or Purple Lotus.

• Like 2

1) With melee 3.0 changes done and the lateste mainline changes, when should we expect a riven disposition update for melee weapons, some weapons have too strong  riven disposition  and it doesn't make any sense. 

2)Kuva bramma and the visual clutter, join a mission with a mirage weilding  a bramma with a multishot riven and you can't even go in the proximity of the room due to the effects. It's a beautiful game, i wanna enjoy looking at the particles and the nice graphics not be visually raped by someone carpet bombing the tileset. 

• Like 2

As I'm sure you are aware, with the reduction of Rising Tide costs, there have been a surge in discussion of Hema research costs.

My question is therefore: Are there are currently any plans to take another look at cost outliers like Sibear and Hema?

Personally, forget refunds or compensation, my hope is just for the costs to be lowered to be consistent with the average.

*For the record, I have not built the Sibear, and my clan has Hema researched.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream140_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch!

What:  Want a sneak peek at the next Prime Access? Want to learn more about how you can prepare for Operation: Scarlet Spear? Want more information on Warframe Revised’s next steps? This is the stream for you – don’t miss it!  

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, March 13th at 2 p.m ET!

Ask your questions here! Thread locks at 10 a.m ET March 13th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

While we're looking at improving what's already here, any chance that Limbo's Cataclysm could get some new visuals? As it is, running anything that isn't pure black as your energy color is blinding, making it virtually impossible to see through your own ability.

DETH-FAIRY AIRBORNE, REPRESENT!

-ahem- sorry. Not sorry. 😁

First thing, no real issues with the revisions so far on this end (and there are two of us in the household who 'frame so that's two upvotes).  Keeping the faith and crossing the fingers as we progress.  BTW loving the fact we can now see the asteroid base ;-)==)

QUESTIONS!

1) Railjack Artillery; are we ever going to see alternate types, such as the 'Helix Cannon' or are we going to just make do with the Tunguska?

2) Perma-pets / removal of stasis?  It is a given only one can be active at a time, but can we do away with the [censored] stabalizers and degrading combat effectiveness?

3) Sword cane for limbo?

4) Official Soundtrack Vol. 2 & possible Soundtrack Vol. 1 on CD?  There is MORE than enough long-play music and ambient music to make another soundtrack collection.  C'mon, lets show some love to our sound & music design team at DE.🥰🎼

Edited by Shemarria
  • Like 1

With Titania Prime coming up, any plans on bringing the Experimental flight system back? The current arching movement doesn't feel as natural as the older one (for me at least). And alo making archmeele better so that Titania's Diwata gets some good use except for healing return/ life strike. 

Will we ever get to use Acolyte mods on Exalted weapons?

When will the Companion statis system be removed? And can we get to have multiple companions active in our orbiter at the same time? 

• Like 3

I have two Titania questions 

Razorwing Spinout:

Long before self damage was removed Titania suffered from a strange case of being able to kill herself by running into solid objects while moving too fast. Thankfully that was eventually removed but it seems that with Self Damage being removed across the board and replaced by a Stagger animation that Titania has had it re-added in the form of a spinning out. This can be triggered by tapping into any surface moving at even moderate speeds. This can be particularly irritating when dealing with door latency or in a hallway where tapping to move left or right can fling you into a nearby wall just hard enough to cause her to spin out.  

You can use Primed Surefooted to counter the effect however that raises two concerns. That Titania is the only frame that will require a mod to achieve consistent fluid movement as no other frame to my knowledge locks you into a stagger animation simply for moving "too fast" and the second being that Primed Sure Footed almost becomes a mandatory mod and one that not every player will have access to as it is a login reward. 

Any chance of seeing the spinout effect when hitting a door or object in Razorwing reverted so we won't need to use primed surefooted to ensure fluid movement?

Interaction Issues:

Having taken Titania on a few Lich runs some of her old issues with not being able to interact with the games prompts once again become issues as Titania can not Mercy Thralls/Liches or (I assume) larvalings while in Razorwing, nor can she do so by transferring to the Operator as the Operators ability to Mercy was removed some patches ago.

She is also completely incapable of carrying a Datamass or Powercell even with the Operator as transference into a Warframe will cause the cell the Operator is carrying to be discarded. I assume the same of Disruption keys. She is only being able to interact with objects like Lockers, Friendship doors, hacking terminals and ayatan/stars** while in Razorwing by proxy of the transferring to the Operator.

What are the chances of seeing a total rework of her ability to interact with in game objects while in Razorwing?

**Tho I have been able to pick up Ayatan Stars in Archwing Propper through the interaction prompt in the past.

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

Could you please remove shield gating from Conclave? It carried over and now there's an invulnerability period after shield break that lasts twice as long as the time to kill of so e weapons.

Please keep it.

Super low TTK in PVP games is not fun for most people.  In many games with low TTK, being seen is a death sentence.  I want long elaborate duels, jumping from cover to cover, not just instakills.