Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

Will sentient anomaly be made permanent during/after Scarlet Spear? Sorry but this is unbearable.
Will there be an ability to recolour Tenebrous Ephemera?
When is Zephyr Deluxe?
Will the process of improving and fixing stuff go on, and if possibly, will it touch the horrendous AI?

• Like 1

Perhaps you guys can consider removing Corpus's shield gating, or at least tone it down?

I'm all for making every factions in lined with each other but with Grineer's armor scaling reduction, I don't think Corpus really needs shield gate anymore.

At least perhaps remove the constant shield recharge on them. 

Any new informations on the following steps of the self damage rework? The feeling of the new system is horrible with the majority of the weapons impacted. On that note, why the hell did you put self stagger on weapons which did not have self damage? Any reasons?

What about the command intrinsic?

1) Will we get an easteregg in new corpus tileset where there will be a destroyable window wa all hate? (Like a poor crewman working on a broken window somewhere on the ship, we get there, boom and he's sucked out? ❤️ DE PLEASE
2) Can we get and optional switch to malee keybind that went missing somewhere in the middle of the updates? I love quick melee but switching allows for additional greater action and movement.

These would be the advantages of actually equipping a melee quickly with a tap of a key:

- Immediate heavy ground slam (with lift status) from the air while glinding ecc. At this moment when you shoot and jump, you can only perform regular ground slam with quick melee. If you wanted to do the heavy ground slam you'd have to hold the switch weapon key and by the time you'd do it, you'd hit the ground :) You could say just equip melee earlier1 or just do an attack first2. BUT:

1Doing this breaks the whole idea of smooth combat transition and fluidity which this game is about. The premise of most of the melee changes recently to make it smoother.

This will not equip the melee but quick equip it and if you will aim in the air to position ground slam better or stay longer in air you will aim with your weapon and be back to primary or secondary. Melee attacking mid air will already break your position in the air and shorten time in the air too for positioning for ground slam. But most importanly, what am I attacking the air beforehand? It's just pointless and looks bad.

- Being able to quickly switch to melee glide which is useful for blocking damage, right now hardly anyone uses it due to how you equip melee, usually it's done unintentionally after quick attacking with melee and before going back to guns.

- Zooming in with melee in the air is impossible right now, I don't want to have to hold a button and break the whole fluidity to do that or sudenly switch to aiming with a gun.

Let us be proper space ninjas, ❤️ and when you add great changes, don't take away the option to make it further customizable and more advanced and ninja.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nakti said:

I have experienced this in PoE and Orb Vallis with normal archwings recently, but didn't connect this to that update. If you touch anything, you stop shooting and spin or just play a confused animation. But I think I have still killed myself with collision on archwing even after self-damage update. (When you smash with high velocity into and object and continue holding button to fly forward, you lose health and finally die).

Yeah Archwing has always had self damage but for the most part Archwing Propper you usually never got past lite shield damage and not knowing it was there while Titania could yeet herself pretty easily. Then DE added Blitz and Titania went strait to plaid yeet, which is why they finally removed the self damage from Razorwing. 

I haven't tried Archwing proper since the update but it makes sense that it also spins out now and the spinout is just so irritating, it doesn't add anything meaningful to the game. I don't even want to think about the Corpus Archwing tiles because on the best of days I probably slammed into those corridors 12-30 times per level. 

IMHO the spinout just shouldn't be a thing, anywhere in the game. 

As for the continuing to push forward and eventually taking enough damage to die I'm not sure if that is intentional or not I guess it depends on if the game is considdering the additional damage tics past the initial tic as self damage. My guess is that it isn't since it eventually kills you? It might be there to prevent potential exploits? or it could just be an oversight, either way it doesn't sound like it's a huge issue if it takes a while to actually get around to killing the player. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, AZZEL said:

Where is the problem to tell us HERE and NOW what the drop will be?

Because if people know a lot of people (those who are just there for the drop) probably won't bother tuning in and they want't virtual butts in virtual seats. 

Edit: Alternate probable certainty is apparently because they are currently running a Twitter Poll to decide

Edited by Oreades

20 hours ago, Nyarllathoteph said:

That Prime is kinda obvious Titania. Btw, it is still early March afaik. 

Yes (Titania Prime). Then we'll probably have Nezha Prime and Inaros Prime next...

"Early March" = 1-15.3

"Late March" = 16-31.3

There is still time... 😉

• Like 1

1) Are you going to allow/make it easier for Kuva Larvalings to spawn on Endless, Mobile Defense, and Kuva Siphon missions? (provided they meet the minimal level requirement)

2) Are you going to rework Limbo in the following way? [Limbo has to kill enemies/get assists on enemies himself to keep Cataclysm and Stasis abilities active]

3) Will the sortie drops be reworked to include a larger amount of endo, a larger amount of kuva, and the elimination of the pineapple sculpture?

• Like 1

please give me the option to disable my hosting capability, and make it so it applies to open world as well this way i and other players in the same bad host situation can finally wait passively for a host to join a squad instead of having to actively look for a host be it having to cancel the search for a squad or otherwise, i know that it might be a nightmare in the case of the host leaving the squad (host migration) but i think it could be fixed by making the game instantly put you in paused solo mode if the conection to the host completely fails  or the game doesn't find another host.

i'm sorry if the wording makes it sound demanding but english is not my mother tongue and i don't have enough experience to be more tactful.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Same as last time:

- Any plans to continue with the melee revision like adding Exilus melee? Any plans to buff or re-do exalted melee weapons? They feel significantly weaker than regular melee weapons such as the Venka Prime and Nikana Prime, which not only have access to more powerful mods (Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds), but don't require energy to use and have a higher mod capacity.

- Any plans to add additional combo chains to stances that only have 2 or 3?

Diwata especially needs to be looked at. Status changes gave a boost to exal blade but the others need some work

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Remove one of the best QOL updates for Razorwing..... no thank you. 

To elaborate on this: FORCED is the key word here.
I am 100% for allowing vaccum or fetch to work in Razorwing if you have them equipped, however please take into consideration that some people are purposefully saving energy orbs, so that they can fill their energy right away, when for example one is using Razorwing (a toggled ability!) and they go "dry".
To a lesser extent it also applies to ammo packs: Instead of being able to collect ammo packs and not waste their potential, due to constant "vacuuming" you are getting pack of, let us say 60 rounds, when you have only used 10 rounds, thus wasting 50 rounds - assuming you are jumping in and out of Razorwing.

Edited by Kuez
  • Like 1