Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

Will a warframe with the ability to turn into a qualdruped ever be created or is it too difficult to create?

I have deep love for wolves and lions and would love for the game to have something that behaves like them a little bit.

(Its rare for me to find Good games on console with a qualdruped character, being used like the main character of a game, too.)

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 9

Can we get any comment on the possibility of long time players getting some kind refund of endo&credits (or other compensation like replacement with Legendary Cores) we have invested in now useless sentinel weapon duplicate R10 mods like Serration/Hornet Strike or Primed mods? It seems wrong that only option is to sell said mods in over saturated market for other players. I've personally always liked DE because you guys generally respect players time and effort when making large changes.

• Like 6

Any changes or improvements for scaled Rewards/Loot on the Horizon? If enemies go stronger why no better loot, right? 

Will we get more types of targets in Railjack? Spy, Survival, Crossfire any of them? When are we able to hunt liches via Railjack? 

• Like 9

My biggest question worry is regarding Railjack missions both as part of the Scarlet Spear content and in general: what do you intend to do about the current status quo you (devs) brought upon us? Where anyone can just yoink the team into the dry dock or the next mission on a whim, while the others are still looting, searching for a rare container, or just want to farm some asterite. It was perfectly fine with the Railjack owner alone being able to use the nav console, since anyone who does not wish to stick around can just safely leave anyway after the mission complete and loot popup appeared.

I really do like Railjack content in principle, but I haven't even touched it since that change to the nav console, and if you do not revert it, I and probably many others will stick to the ground part of Scarlet Spear as much as possible (and very grudgingly do the Railjack stuff just as little as possible, as much as necessary, because I can already foresee you designing the content such that you must play both to acquire the rewards...).

• Like 7

Can you give Zephyr a proper rework? That'd be nice.

Any plans for reducing murmur grind? It's quite long.

More sentient weapons?

Impact status changed? The knockdown is very annoying currently.

Gas status change? It got neutered.

Plans to look at tigris prime and other status shotguns? Sancti tigris is currently better than tigris prime as it stands, and boar p is still underperforming.

Please make a new 2h nikana stance, Wize razor is very slow and extremely uncomfortable to use.

• Like 5

Hey DE,

it's been years since you last talked about the stealth aspect of the game, and while I'm sure you have your hands more than full right now, do you think there's any future for expanding on this aspect of gameplay without it immediately being trivialized by using frames capable of invisibility?

On a different note, could you possibly talk about your plans with frame sentience, or the soon to be removed helminth room and the focus like progression mechanic it hinted at?

Good job on finally setting of the damage and armor nuke.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, ScorchedIce said:

She's one of the only, if not the only frame who's entire kit locks her in place when casting animations happen.

There's also Trinity too.

On topic, but are there plans to convert enemies with Status Immunity into having:

• Reduced Status Cap (5 down from 10 for some status procs such as Viral, Corrosive. Procs that stack past 10 will be procced less frequently)
  • Reduced Status Duration, similar to Rivens

The Kuva Guardian implements this quite well, being tanky and threatening but reduced status duration allows you to brute force the Guardians down without relying on crit weapons. Kuva Liches, the Sentients, and even the Wolf of Saturn Six forces us to ditch status entirely for weapons or methods that bypass or brute force through their armor and resistances.

• Like 5

The last orb, can we please for the love of god get some info on it.

remove full master for 5 forma from kuva weapons. fine with the bonus rank but to fully forma all kuva weapon for full mastery is alot of time and forma used on weapons you may not want but are someone who likes to fully master everything.

Rest of the orbitor remodel?

separate colors for each room please!

status on deluxe skins that have been in works for awhile?

also, do you feel like nightwave has failed with extreamly long intermission, It really kill hype for the next nightwave. 

Edited by PBnJames
  • Like 10

• Can AMPs not cause stumble as it use to be. I like to use my operator in railjack but the space is too small to avoid AOE range.
  • Can addition requirements be added to veil railjack mission to prevent from unprepared players from going in over their head
    • Taxied players should also be submitted to these requirements if not already
  • Zenistar deployable base timer buff?
  • Railjack weapon BP drop rate buff? 25-30 min is a long missing for a 5% chance at the one you want. Spent all weekend farming Flexa and not one dropped. I am not 8-8-8-9 though.
  • Offer extract button after railjack missions. You either are at the mercy of the host or have to click abort after the mission ends and hope nothing gets lost or weird.
  • For all that is holy... include archwing loadouts in frame loadouts. I want amisha for railjack and iztal for Eidolons (need that vaccum), and would love to play with others in open world. Half the time I swap and forget and then get mad in the next mission.

Titania Prime 🙂

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 4

Pets 2.0! There were some Kubrow Wall-Running and Wall-Climbing Animations shown waaay back when they got first teased, any chance we'll get free-running Pets instead of them floating mid-air in their idle stance?

Archwings Rework! Any progress on that?

When Archwing Missions got first teased, they were tied with Normal Missions. Expanding the Archwing Missions post launch to include this was talked about in a Devstream but never materialized. Now that you've got the Tech (mostly) working for Railjack, and are looking over Archwings, any plans to Rework their Missions including these old plans?

Cross Save! Any progress on that?

Is the expansion of Dual-Wielding One-Handed-Melees and One-Handed-Secondaries still on the table?

New Player Experience! Any progress on that?

Can we maybe get some teases of the Commander Intrinsic in Action?

Why did Gas get nerfed, it was one of the good but not mandatory Status Effects. Any chance for a revert on that, and if no what are the plans for it?

Edited by Petroklos
  • Like 7

You know what this game needs more than anything else? Tutorials & a better new player experience. Railjack missions on earth are full of headless chickens and we see this throughout the game, how're those player retention stats looking? Y'all said we'd be getting an updated new player experience at tennocon and that fancy new cinematic trailer you showed isn't even in the game yet afaik.

Any comment?

Edited by Ramflare
  • Like 11