Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we get the Cadus

latest?cb=20180330125431

from China Warframe into the main build since it is used by the Trinity spectre on the junction in the main build already?

Will we ever see this weapon

340?cb=20171016205622

that Gara was wielding in the game? And also that Grineer Ghoul sawblade?

Will Dethcubes

latest?cb=20171008162329

be replaced as it is the same as

latest?cb=20171008162342?

Will Garuda get rivens for her Talons? Is Split Flights the new Hydroid Prime trailer?

Edited by Ascythian
  • Like 5

I wasnt expecting scarlet spear any time soon after the rework update but before you do launch it at the end of march can we see more RJ hotfixes: black borders/screens when using side guns cliping through the floor or falling under the map when using the artillery veil proxima drops mk1 weapons and components after the update some crewships dont blow up and you cant finish the mission getting frozen in place when using the forges or being unable to use gear/operator/any of your weapons RJ not spawning in the dry dock so you cant enter and thats just what I have found not to mention all the new bugs that will come with squad link and the operation so before launching new content please fix the old stuff at least a bit.

• Like 2

Do you think we could ever get a buff bar for npc allies? even just a little something over/next to their health like status affects. As someone who plays a lot of oberon it would help me know if i've tagged the ally with my armor buff (and heal but that's easier to figure out due to vfx) particularly with drone like allies that float.

Is Steve still looking to fight entropy?

>The kubrows/kavats could use some love on that front.  Maybe scrapping the loyalty system replacing it with extra hp/damage/etc. by using a forma ("training the animal to make it better")  There's a reason you don't see too many kubrows out in the wild...

>More biological pets.  Potentially have conservation give tags as an additional loot that you can redeem for pets, enabling a way for people to start being able to run around with Kuakas, Bolarolas or Kubrodons as a reward for helping with conservation.

>Nyx.  You can now completely supplant her Chaos by using an ignis doing radiation damage, she's gonna need some significant tough love at some point with her kit. Between absorb dealing reduced damage (Grineer do impact, so it sends out impact which is resisted by armor, Corpus do puncture, shields resist puncture), Chaos being a very subpar radiation, Psychic Bolts having a 5-enemy cap, and Mind Control having an enemy turn on their buddies, while also doing that damage they resist, it's rare that I see a single level 20 grineer with a 1000% damage buff taking out any of its former buddies.  She needs some lovin', would be nice to see more reasons to buy her sweet deluxe skins 😛

>Maybe look in to tweaking archgun damage in Railjack, that 95% damage reduction is going to come back to bite you guys in the butt if you don't keep track of it.

• Like 5

Have you guys ever considered doing a Warframe Prophunt? Mimic mechanic already exists. Balance could be done the same way as old Opticor FFA Conclave mode. 
I personally think that the best timing was already lost for it — with Gas City Remaster, as nobody knew where and what's located. 

Although, upcoming Corpus Galleon Remaster is pretty good as well.

• Like 1

Ok so firstly i just want to thank all the people involved with creating warframe! It has brought me many happy moments destroying all i can! Lol cant wait for this well hyped! Lol would it be possible to lower resources for orokin cells? i bought the bp but it kills my resources i farm them aswel but they soon go. All the best for livestream! :) thanks again for the times i have had on warframe! All you haters out there need to just pack up n f**K off! Dont like it dont play it! I appreciate the effort gone into warframe not many do! Clueless fools! This game is underated to me! what game gives you what warframe does? Not many and i have played many! Would be awesome if you guys and gals over there could produce a vr section even just some missions!  I often play thinking this would be incredible in vr! It is anyway but vr is next level! If you know you know! Anyway all best warframe! I'm heading out to crack some good old relics! :) Lol best wishes from a grateful gamer! :) 

A question regarding Squad link/Scarlet Spear:

Will we have a new tab in the chat box to communicate between the ground team and the Railjack team while we do missions using Squad link? Could be useful to communicate progress in the mission between both teams.

• Like 3

Nightwave Season 3?

Can we get a call on Tennocon.  If the in person portion is canceled and we are shifting to stream only can you let us know now.  I know it is still months out and it is hard to say how things will be then, but for the people who need to make travel plans I'm sure they would all like to know. 

• Like 1

Started having a lot fun with the new railjack content recently, despite all the bugs, it is an interesting concept.

Biggest complaints are the random nature of railjack components, the new damage types and the thing that I've been complaining about since the beginning, archwing.

Its quite the grind to fix MKIII components, than we get a better one in the next mission and have to start all over again. Didn't you guys mention something about changing that to something similar to the kuva weapons system where we can combine them?

Now about the new damage types. I'm gonna try to ask this as eloquently as possible, given the information we currently have. So... WTF?

Lastly, some of my damage type question carries over to archwings, but I'll expand a little more. Currently if you want to exit the rail jack and do some shooting on your on, there is very little variety in what we can do. Use Amesha, because survivability and enemy slow, and shoot with either Cyngas or Phaedra, because... (refer to previous question about damage types). What is the plan for fixing that?

One more question, nothing to do with the new content. Do you guys have any plans on redesigning some of the old prime frames to be more consistent with the looks of newer primes. Equinox and Ivara , for instance, look fantastic while some of the older ones do not, like sad, poor, old Rhino and his back twist nob.

Huge fan of the game, looking forward for some more revisions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dragonseth07 said:

With Sentients becoming a bigger threat, and a more frequently encountered enemy type, has there been any consideration given to their blanket Status Proc immunity? While I do enjoy the challenge they provide when they show up, they remove Status weapons as an option.

Use operators, Umbra, or Shedu to reset their immunity.

• Like 2

So ... 😄

1) Will we get modular Arch-Guns?

2) What other elements are there that will be revised next? (stealth, invasion missions ...)

3) How close are we to getting the Corpus Railjack/"Lich"?

4) How close are we to see the boss fight for Nef Anyo? (I remember that The Sergeant was a supposed to be a placeholder LOL).

5) With the new Corpus event coming on April (hopefully) will we see last Orb fight?

6) Aside from Arcanes, what are the rewards that are coming with Scarlet Spear?

7) Since Archwing is planned to turn into a modular thing, how are powers gonna work? are we gonna get new archwing things when that does eventually drop?

😎 Are there any plans on buffing arch-guns? are we gonna see new arch-guns?

9) Since we are gonna get primary Kit-Guns but no new barrels,  what are the insentives planned to build those weapons?

That is all the questions i have 😄

• Like 1

I know this isn't particularly a Warframe question but I'm concerned for you guys. How is DE as a company handling or preparing for the Coronavirus/Covid-19?

I'm expecting delays and cancellation of Devstreams in the new future and to be completely honest I wouldn't blame you for it. As much as I may want new updates your well being definitely takes priority. And I know DE is normally quite socially open between its employees as that might expose risk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream140_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch!

What:  Want a sneak peek at the next Prime Access? Want to learn more about how you can prepare for Operation: Scarlet Spear? Want more information on Warframe Revised’s next steps? This is the stream for you – don’t miss it!  

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, March 13th at 2 p.m ET!

Ask your questions here! Thread locks at 10 a.m ET March 13th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Hope there's some big scythe news.

• Like 1

During Devstream 139 there was much discussion about how DE reworked status as it pertained to shotguns.  Patch notes states that across the board shotgun base status was raised 3x which is cool, but what what about shotgun based secondaries such Bronco, Akbronco, Kohmak, Twin Kohmak, Twin Roggas, and Pyrannas just to name a few? 

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb KASpade:

A question: Will Scarlet Spear be a recurring event (like thermia fractures), a one-time thing or an entirely new mechanic by itself, available at all times?

Hopefully always available. Plague star happens too rarely and is too short, meanwhile fractures go on for like a month and come back after a week, taking up an unnecessary spot on the navigation tab

• Like 5