Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best war frame quests

150lockdown501

The Chain of Harrow can give you the spooks, but Harrow is a rather painful grind.

The Sacrifice is by far my favorite, but there are a lot of spoilers within the quest so be prepared. Speaking of which

Spoiler

Be sure to visit the Quills before you do Chains of Harrow and the Sacrifice to make the quests a lot easier.

There aren't a lot of cinematic quests, but there is a central quest line that has a couple of them.

Most of the quests are fairly simple little mechanic introductions and lore dumps.

I think the order of cinematic central quests is TSD>TWW>Sacrifice>Apostasy>Chimera>Erra

The other ones are important, but not really cinematic save for a few boss intros, character voice cards and such.

8 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

There aren't a lot of cinematic quests, but there is a central quest line that has a couple of them.

Most of the quests are fairly simple little mechanic introductions and lore dumps.

I think the order of cinematic central quests is TSD>TWW>Sacrifice>Apostasy>Chimera>Erra

The other ones are important, but not really cinematic save for a few boss intros, character voice cards and such.

TWW>Apostasy>Sacrifice.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I hope you went to see the Quills in Cetus.

The Next Quests will be much easier if you do.

Thanks, I just fought an edilon. 🤯. I keep getting concerned about what happens when I’ve done everything, but I keep getting hit with more and more.

The you tubers complaining should really stress the disclaimer that you have to play for hundreds of hours before you get as down on the game as them . 

Side note , is it better to do all of Cetus then fortuna, then rail jack or can I mix and match and still have fun? 

6 minutes ago, 150lockdown501 said:

Thanks, I just fought an edilon. 🤯. I keep getting concerned about what happens when I’ve done everything, but I keep getting hit with more and more.

The you tubers complaining should really stress the disclaimer that you have to play for hundreds of hours before you get as down on the game as them . 

Side note , is it better to do all of Cetus then fortuna, then rail jack or can I mix and match and still have fun? 

Mix and match, do what you feel is best at the time. Focusing in 1 thing only leads to burnout.

• Like 1

The Second Dream was amazing. It gave us the first real chunk of lore in the game, and learning what you are was a bit emotional.

I was a bit disappointed by The War Within when I first played it, but that was mostly due to my own misguided expectations. Looking back, it is also an extremely well done quest. Learning more about what the Tenno are truly capable of, and finally seeing the eternally elusive Grineer Queens was really cool.

The Sacrifice was also really good. Though, with how quick and easy it was to get Excalibur Umbra during it, it shows how annoying getting other frames is.

I also really liked the older quests that related to specific Warframes, like Chains of Harrow and Hidden Messages. It was nice getting to know the frame you were trying to build, instead of just farming a boss for a while.

Also, I can definitely tell you that Rising Tide is the worst quest. Its nothing but a super short mission followed by an unskippable wait, six times in a row.

Yea it was amazing. I wasn't expecting such a great story. And then after all that you realize you essentially get to play with not just a faceless battlesuit, but incorporate yourself in it as well. It adds such a great level of immersion and synergy knowing I can Magus Melt foes or just shoot them or Tekko Prime uppercut them hahaha.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

The sacrifice is a really good quest.  Chains of harrow to.

Even the chimera prologue and era quests are really nice.

Lots of info f4om just short interactive cinematics.

Shame my experience with Chimera was ruined by Bugs.

But damn... I was not expecting to feel a mix of pity and vindication.