Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sovyul

Enemy drought in survival

Started a public survival mission on Mot, we go as 4, everything's good. Decided to stay more after the team extracted, since I had too much fun with my Dex Pixia build. Then title happened. The mission has become unsustainable through killing mobs, so I had to extract 5 minutes later as well.

Now, I know this is old news, and I'm pretty sure I said it a few years ago, but COME ON DUDE WTF

I would be surprised if that issue becomes fully fixed. The current spawn system Survival got helps with Solo Survival but only when Camping (at least) since moving to different rooms can make Survivals a Ghost Town after you go past 60 Mins or 120 Mins. Can be the same with Teammates while you’re in one room.

the only thing you can do is find a good room and not leave it.  enemies also still spawn in walls so if you have aoe damage then you might lose some spawns that way

vor 24 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Primus Patronum:

If you read the new update change log coming through... they are updating the survival scripts, apparently. You might have your wish.

OP sems to be on PC so got the changes already. Seems there's still no improvement.