Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zakti smell is so strong that it got a stagger effect too

Ynoita

The Zakti didn't have self damage, but now it has a stagger effect...
Since the Zakti open the target to a finisher, I used to get close to the target to finish it. But now, if I get too close too soon I get staggered.
And this delayed stagger is also annoying in several other situations.

Could you please remove the stagger effet from the Zakti ?
It's a small gas capsule, not a big boom Penta 🙂

Edited by Ynoita
  • Like 21

• 1 month later...

A look definitely needs to be taken at the AOE weapons and see to removing many of the weapons' stagger effects. Zakti being 1st for me in a need to remove stagger due to its conflict with its opening enemies to finishers. I can't finisher someone if I'm staggered too. 

Staticor is also a weapon that shouldn't have such a HUGE stagger radius. Also damage falloff should be completely removed especially on weapons like Lenz which have an explosion delay.

Agree. Self stagger on Zaki isn't needed. It's not like that this weapon is primary used to kill and not for killing.

Am 2.5.2020 um 11:04 schrieb (XB1)Catch Lightning:

Staticor is also a weapon that shouldn't have such a HUGE stagger radius. Also damage falloff should be completely removed especially on weapons like Lenz which have an explosion delay.

Why are people still thinking that the staticor need just a weak self-staggger???

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Berzerkules:

30+ seconds to kill 8 enemies. Almost any melee could do that in <10 seconds. The staticor is far from op.

But even further away from being weak. And it's especially not weak enough that it's used as something other than killing (like the Zakti for stunning and the sonicor for CC).

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

But even further away from being weak. And it's especially not weak enough that it's used as something other than killing (like the Zakti for stunning and the sonicor for CC).

Staticor is weak now. With the radial damage falloff and stagger it's not even worth using imo. I always used Staticor for clearing trash mobs or applying several status types to prime enemies for condition overload. I guess If you want a damage dealing secondary a Euphona Prime 1 shot lvl 150 Corrupted Bombard Eximus

Il y a 5 heures, ES-Flinter a dit :

Why are people still thinking that the staticor need just a weak self-staggger???

it need no self stagger at all.

i was a good weapon it had mediocre damage, but it was an AOE weapon without self damage. (Don't have self damage was what make it unique)

by remooving self-kill of other weapon, it would have make the weapon less interesting, but still as good as before. 

but they added self stagger to the weapon, so it have now mediocre damage without anything more than the other AOE weapon.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Berzerkules:

Staticor is weak now. With the radial damage falloff and stagger it's not even worth using imo. I always used Staticor for clearing trash mobs or applying several status types to prime enemies for condition overload. I guess If you want a damage dealing secondary a Euphona Prime 1 shot lvl 150 Corrupted Bombard Eximus

if you compare it with a single target weapon like the euphona then yes. But if we compare it with the other aoe weapons it's one of the strongest. (If I remeber right the only weapons who are stronger are the kitguns and the kuva nukor)

vor 10 Stunden schrieb GKP_light:

it need no self stagger at all.

i was a good weapon it had mediocre damage, but it was an AOE weapon without self damage. (Don't have self damage was what make it unique)

by remooving self-kill of other weapon, it would have make the weapon less interesting, but still as good as before. 

but they added self stagger to the weapon, so it have now mediocre damage without anything more than the other AOE weapon.

You are kidding, right. Even if the staticor has just medicore damage it need selfstagger, otherwise it would be much superior than all the other AOE secondaries, because of no downside. And just imagine what happens if someone like a Mirage take the weapon in the hand.

And you know what. For your joke I will also tell you one:" the selfstagger was't made that AOE weapons have one big disadvantage. It is a safety mechanic! It should prevent that people spam the explosion on their feets. Otherwise your eyes will literally melt away by all the explosion effect."

4 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

if you compare it with a single target weapon like the euphona then yes. But if we compare it with the other aoe weapons it's one of the strongest. (If I remeber right the only weapons who are stronger are the kitguns and the kuva nukor)

Aoe secondaries is a pretty small category and you just said that half of all the aoe secondaries are stronger than the Staticor. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Staticor, It was my most used secondary up until the recent status/aoe changes. I built it for blast to knock everything down. It give some aoe cc to any frame with decent power to clear trash. In the current state of the game however it is just outclassed. There are several secondaries better at applying stacks of status and even more that out dps it. But If you still like it then use it. 

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Berzerkules:

Aoe secondaries is a pretty small category and you just said that half of all the aoe secondaries are stronger than the Staticor.

I would say that only a few aoe secondaries are stronger than the staticor. But before we talk endlessy about it, can you say how you would order them (weaker/ stronger than the staticor)?

All AOE secondaries in alphabetical order:

Spoiler
  • Akarius
  • (sancti) Castanas
  • Catchmoon
  • Embolist
  • Gaze
  • Kulstar
  • (Kuva) Nukor
  • (Kuva) Seer
  • Ocucor
  • Pox
  • (Prisma) Angsturm
  • Sonicor
  • Staticor
  • Stug
  • Talons
  • Tombfinger

Sum= 20 Weapons

Better than the Staticor

• Catchmoon
  • Gaze
  • Kuva Nukor
  • Kuva Seer (Simulacrum test with a riven. I know shame on me...)
  • Pox
  • Sonicor (Not in damage but in CC)
  • Stug (not in damage, but as staggering)
  • Tombfinger

Worse than the Staticor

• Akarius
  • Castanas
  • Sancti Castanas
  • Embolist
  • Kulstar
  • Nukor
  • Seer
  • Angsturm
  • Prisma Angsturm
  • Talons
  • Occulus (Never really used. I'm probably wrong)

I would say that the Staticor is in the good middle. Not one of the strongerst, but also not one of the weakest. If you would say, that the Talons should lose the selfstagger I would agree with you.

Il y a 6 heures, ES-Flinter a dit :

You are kidding, right. Even if the staticor has just medicore damage it need selfstagger, otherwise it would be much superior than all the other AOE secondaries, because of no downside. And just imagine what happens if someone like a Mirage take the weapon in the hand.

did you read what i say ?

before the self damage rework, the weapon was fine. interesting but not not op.

so don't try to say that it would be op, it is wrong.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb GKP_light:

did you read what i say ?

before the self damage rework, the weapon was fine. interesting but not not op.

so don't try to say that it would be op, it is wrong.

I read and understand what you say.

At least give me a good reason, why it doesn't need it. Because the reason that it was fine before doesn't count. It's not like that the weapon is now unplayable or much weaker than before. It is still very good. The only differnce is now, that the weapon is now unuseable in melee range. Or do you want to tell me that your problem is that you lost one "melee" weapon???

il y a 10 minutes, ES-Flinter a dit :

I read and understand what you say.

At least give me a good reason, why it doesn't need it. Because the reason that it was fine before doesn't count. It's not like that the weapon is now unplayable or much weaker than before. It is still very good. The only differnce is now, that the weapon is now unuseable in melee range. Or do you want to tell me that your problem is that you lost one "melee" weapon???

it should not have it, to make the weapon different that the other. (add it was a mistake.)

the diversity of the weapon is one of the main strengths of warframe, but there is still lot of weapon that feel the same.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb GKP_light:

it should not have it, to make the weapon different that the other. (add it was a mistake.)

the diversity of the weapon is one of the main strengths of warframe, but there is still lot of weapon that feel the same.

Okay that with diversity can I understand. But don't you think that the weapon is a bit to strong for it. I mean in my video I needed around 30s for 8 lv. 150 Eximus corrupted bombards. I think we both can be sure, that this weapon will just shred trough enemies with a lv. of 120 and lower. And Sorties has until now a max. level of 100. If the selfstagger of the Staticor really has to be removed it will need a very big nerf in it stats. Otherwise it will be an better alternative than many other weapons.