Hell's Chamber

Point Blank

Flechette

Incendiary coat

Accelerated blast

Blaze

Shotgun Spazz

Chilling Grasp

You need to potato it and forma it 3-4 times to fit everything. I'm on my third forma :P

Once you fit everything, it can wipe out level 40s and under without breaking a sweat. It will do serious damage up to level 60s. I highly recommend potatoing and formaing it; you'll notice a huge difference in performance. It's like having a mini hek hanging over your head.

The answer is Yes! I have a potato'd and 3x forma sweeper. I can easily survive up to 15mins on Cassini without firing a single shot or using any abilities with the sweeper doing all the shooting. Once enemies hit around level 50, it might needs 2 bursts to kill enemies, and you might have to dodge a bit.

Also consider potato'ing or forma'ing the Carrier sentinel itself, so you can fit a max Fired Up mod. This adds Fire Damage without taking up any mod capacity on the sweeper itself.

Edited by hyperblaster

I love carrier he picks up everything but if I upgrade sweeper like some orikon catalyst on it and maxed moods then it will be useful like dethcube? -> not talking about range,talking about dmg<-

Rifle mods stack up to:

+165% base damage

+60% armor piercing damage

+150% fire damage

+90% electric damage

+90% freeze/ice damage

+90% fire rate

+90% multishot

Shotgun mods stack up to:

+150% base damage

+150% armor piercing damage

+150% fire damage

+90% electric damage

+90% freeze/ice damage

+150% fire rate

+120% multishot

Deth Machine Rifle has a slightly higher base damage boost (+165%) but it only has 5 damage to begin with (up to 13.25 w/ boost), while the Sweeper has a +150% damage boost and has a base of 72 damage (up to 180 damage w/ the boost). Even w/ the faster fire rate (8.3) on the rifle, it only comes out to (13.25*8.3=109.975) 110 damage per sec with those 8.3 shots per sec, while the Sweeper deals 180 with a single shot.

I think the rest of the stats pretty much speak for themselves. Sweeper detroys the Deth Machine Rifle in pure flat out damage, but Deth Machine Rifle can semi-accurately (it is basically the sentinal equivalent of a Gorgon - wide spread) shoot a target at a further distance.

I love carrier he picks up everything but if I upgrade sweeper like some orikon catalyst on it and maxed moods then it will be useful like dethcube? -> not talking about range,talking about dmg<-

most mods are very effective on the sweeper, maxed out shotgun spazz and he becomes a little bundle of death

The sweeper is the highest DPS sentinel weapon. I saw a video of a dude testing how long each weapon took to kill a boss.

The range constraint of the Sweeper makes it less effective than the rifle.

While the sweeper does more DPS, it only deals effective damage close in, while the DMR will deal effective damage at medium range.

I actually prefer this - when using the DC/DMR the sentinel is always stealing my kills, while when using the Sweeper it only kills stuff that gets in close, or sneaks up from behind.

The DMR can use the Shred mod and benefits from the RoF on it, which helps with engaging enemies at med range behind light cover.

TLDR

Sweeper is better DPS, but less effective range. Higher AP component means more effective against Ancients/Heavies.

DMR is better at killing in general and defense mission style scenarios, while deals less damage close up. Shred mod is more effective.

DMR will killsteal more at med range, while Sweeper will only kill up close - short range could be considered a + if you need wep xp.