[DE]Drew

(PS4) Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.2 Status: Live!

On 2020-03-14 at 5:07 AM, (PS4)H_Obsidian said:

Not continuous.

25 rounds total, by that I mean round completions.
Pretty easy to farm imo, hook yourself up with magus lockdown and redeemer prime and you’re set.

Was the mission in Sedna or Uranus?

With this trend of overhauling inherently broken and unbalanced systems I think it is time DE acknowledges the superiority of AoE damage and defensive frames across most content, of any level,  which makes everyone else obsolete.

For a while now i've made suggestions on the forums hoping to address these issues through changes and additions to enemies rather than just the frames themselves. You guys have started it, Scramba/Comba and Nox are a perfect template to work from. Nullifiers should be more powerful but much less frequent.

• Balance role diversity through a change to existing enemies, and through adding completely new ones-
    • The most common, abundant enemies (Lancer, Charger, Crewman, etc.)  should be susceptible to AoE damage (from both frames and weapons) since that is the purpose of AoE in a hoard killing game. But all other enemies should heavily resist AoE damage. This makes sure nukers have a valuable purpose without being the apex of killing power. 
    • There can be enemy types that put powerful debuffs (slow, damage reduction, increased damage recieved, etc.) on players that have long durations but are removed by Warframe heals (and health orbs specifically created from Warframe abilities). This gives healer/ support frames more purpose since players tend to rely more on arcanes and mods for healing primarily.
    • Tanky frames are almost exclusively self serving since most don't have much, if any threat manipulation. There could be some sort of enemy that bypasses a portion of player defenses, but are naturally taunted towards the tanky frames while their defensive abilities are active (the defensive ability would ignore the enemy's ability to bypass defenses so they are actually protecting their allies instead of only themselves).
    • There should be more enemies like Nox that are heavily damage resistant except when certain conditions are met This could be used to encourage all sorts of play styles:
      • Enemies that are resistant to all damage, and immune to status and crit, except while under effect of crowd control abilities.
      • Enemies that are ONLY vulnerable to single target damage (from weapons or abilities). Single target damage abilities like many frames' first ability could have powerful multipliers when used on these enemies.
      • Enemies that are ONLY vulnerable to head shots or a specific target area. 
      • Enemies that are only vulnerable to melee.

The point of these additions is to improve the usefulness of all of dying breeds in this game that already exist. 

People should be able to non- facetiously say "I'm glad we had a Nyx on the team!", or "Soul Punch was useful!", or "Trinity was more useful than just a battery in content under level 100" (which I guess will say level 250 now from the feedback about scaling).

• Like 3

Status Update: 3/16/2020

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.2 has passed Cert and is launching TODAY at ~11 a.m. ET!

We would also like to clarify that the Impact, Gas, and Kuva Lich Status Changes mentioned on Devstream #140 will not be in this Update. You can expect those changes in your next Update!

• Like 6

On 2020-03-12 at 1:21 AM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

So you’re going to roll-out this update even when there’s been a lot of critical feedback on status and arcane changes that should take a more thorough look and reconsideration?

Ok...

I’ll just wait until the forums bursts in criticisms until something gets done. Otherwise this update is just not going to be fun to tolerate.

Mate!!! DE is like that now. They will roll it out in spite of the concerns. Then they will ignore the forums until the game is on life support again. Then rinse and repeat.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

With this trend of overhauling inherently broken and unbalanced systems I think it is time DE acknowledges the superiority of AoE damage and defensive frames across most content, of any level,  which makes everyone else obsolete.

For a while now i've made suggestions on the forums hoping to address these issues through changes and additions to enemies rather than just the frames themselves. You guys have started it, Scramba/Comba and Nox are a perfect template to work from. Nullifiers should be more powerful but much less frequent.

• Balance role diversity through a change to existing enemies, and through adding completely new ones-
    • The most common, abundant enemies (Lancer, Charger, Crewman, etc.)  should be susceptible to AoE damage (from both frames and weapons) since that is the purpose of AoE in a hoard killing game. But all other enemies should heavily resist AoE damage. This makes sure nukers have a valuable purpose without being the apex of killing power. 
    • There can be enemy types that put powerful debuffs (slow, damage reduction, increased damage recieved, etc.) on players that have long durations but are removed by Warframe heals (and health orbs specifically created from Warframe abilities). This gives healer/ support frames more purpose since players tend to rely more on arcanes and mods for healing primarily.
    • Tanky frames are almost exclusively self serving since most don't have much, if any threat manipulation. There could be some sort of enemy that bypasses a portion of player defenses, but are naturally taunted towards the tanky frames while their defensive abilities are active (the defensive ability would ignore the enemy's ability to bypass defenses so they are actually protecting their allies instead of only themselves).
    • There should be more enemies like Nox that are heavily damage resistant except when certain conditions are met This could be used to encourage all sorts of play styles:
      • Enemies that are resistant to all damage, and immune to status and crit, except while under effect of crowd control abilities.
      • Enemies that are ONLY vulnerable to single target damage (from weapons or abilities). Single target damage abilities like many frames' first ability could have powerful multipliers when used on these enemies.
      • Enemies that are ONLY vulnerable to head shots or a specific target area. 
      • Enemies that are only vulnerable to melee.

The point of these additions is to improve the usefulness of all of dying breeds in this game that already exist. 

People should be able to non- facetiously say "I'm glad we had a Nyx on the team!", or "Soul Punch was useful!", or "Trinity was more useful than just a battery in content under level 100" (which I guess will say level 250 now from the feedback about scaling).

I would LOVE our more tanky frames to have some sort of taunt on their defensive abilities. This is co-op game, and it only makes sense that certain frames should be able to draw aggro from their teammates. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Fei_Long_60:

Estimated launch time Europe?

~4 p.m. GMT+1

Edited by (PS4)de_sch0sch
~

This is the main reason i came back to Warframe from Ark: Survival. The developers at warfame actually listen to its fans, they add stuff and at same time actually fixing stuff. Thank you. 

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.2 is live! 

Reminder now that the update is live that it is a Remaster, and Warframe will need to be re-downloaded in its entirety to bring it from 48 GB to 29 GB! This will appear no different from any other update, business as usual! It will download in the background as is expected with all main title updates.

We hope you enjoy all that Warframe Revised has brought!