(XB1) Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.2 Status: Launching TODAY!

Wonder what the arcane market is going to look like after the Scarlet Spear Event

Also will the current R3 Arcanes just remain a R3 with the same stats and to get the extra .5 efficacy the player would have to dump 11 more arcanes into the existing R3 to become a R5?

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK
21 minutes ago, (XB1)Deathwar101 said:

5 years game just boring i just play cause i put in 5 years WF is boring so any update is welcome i guess

Why are you forcing yourself to play, that's not healthy.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The first Mainline update of 2020 on Xbox One has been shipped to Cert!  

Didn't see any mention of fissure missions returning to void.  Haven't been any since lichs introduced.

First you spread them around the star chart by going to relics instead of keys - then they get removed entirely?

Haven't seen a peep from DE about this (I admittedly may have missed it) but I have seen multiple posts from people inquiring as to why they were removed as possible fissure locations and inquiring as to when or if they will return and radio silence.

Neo relics seem like its down to 3 maps or so, none of which are particularly interesting.

bring back the void fissure missions.

21 hours ago, (XB1)Omega2079 said:

I'm hoping I've just missed them in these notes, but it appears some railjack control issues still need to be addressed.

I read everything carefully. There was no mentioning about that. I can not shoot with my own Railjack's guns. Frontal and from sides not. It worked initially on another's Railjack. Also, I can not use the Dismout function. So, I use an Elytron Archwing instead so that I can destroy enemies, as required.

20 hours ago, (XB1)LexaHex said:

Hey DE, I've been playing on xbox for over 5 years now, and I finally got a pc, it runs and plays so much better than console. for me the best part is that i can finally play with my IRL friends. the worst part is that im starting from scratch and it feels so horrible having spent so much time and money on the game and im back to zero. I really dont want to be set back so far, and i really wanna help my friends and share my mods and stuff with them and gift them so many things. 

My point is, whats the ETA on cross progression??? its really important to me, I grew up with this game and i cant just let this xbox account rot away.

Yes, I expect that too someday in the future.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Didn't see any mention of fissure missions returning to void.  Haven't been any since lichs introduced.

First you spread them around the star chart by going to relics instead of keys - then they get removed entirely?

Haven't seen a peep from DE about this (I admittedly may have missed it) but I have seen multiple posts from people inquiring as to why they were removed as possible fissure locations and inquiring as to when or if they will return and radio silence.

Neo relics seem like its down to 3 maps or so, none of which are particularly interesting.

bring back the void fissure missions.

Yes it was mentioned in the notes as " Increased the frequency in which missions from the Void appear as Void Fissures."
You may now rest easy at night.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Wonder what the arcane market is going to look like after the Scarlet Spear Event

Also will the current R3 Arcanes just remain a R3 with the same stats and to get the extra .5 efficacy the player would have to dump 11 more arcanes into the existing R3 to become a R5?

I can't speculate about the Arcane Market until more details are given about the Scarlet Spear Event.  The Great Arcanes Buff of 2020 will include some Arcanes ( mainly the ones for Dmg Resistance ie: Nullifier, Warmth, etc,)  that yes will require 11 additional Arcanes to Achieve Rank 5 with 102% Damage Resist. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Deathwar101 said:

5 years game just boring i just play cause i put in 5 years WF is boring so any update is welcome i guess

I learned to update my own Tenno. Every Tenno is unique. There was a time when I had about 120 Formas, but at one point, and even before the Kuva Liches' Weapons were added, I reduced that number heavily, by a hundred units or so. Why? Because I understood much more that we can update ourselves to become truly unique in the universe. The overlord is Warframe, but you are the true overlord if you can find it in you. It is that much diverse and incredible and entertaining, challenging, that this universe becomes a project, uncomparable. Literally, the overlord is the only thing I would want and need. For elternally updating our universe, I can only feel the purest in respect, and can meassure its credibility. I knew it from the start, that this will constantly evolve. But now with its high scale, diversity and very great quality, my initial prediction was vastly excelled.

Nerf to Energize and a Massive, unnecessary, anti-fun nerf to literally every AOE weapon in the game.  That overshadows everything else you put in the update for me.  We've had enough nerfs in the last six months.  More than enough.  You should be buffing the tons and tons of useless broken things in the game, not nerfing the fun stuff.

On top of that, your completely tone deaf addition of a huge chunk of mutagen samples required for research is another slap in the face.  Bad enough you won't fix the Hema's cost.  Bad enough that the samples are a rare drop on Eris, and still pretty much a rare drop on the Derelict with how few you get.  It's impossible to passively farm them.  I didn't farm them for the longest time and had less than 100 in inventory, and that's with me always having a doubler on.  And you go and add this BS in.

EDIT:  And I completely forgot the totally absurd, garbage change that is the super hard nerf you put on Excal and Baruuk.  What is the point of "Over 100% status matters now!" if you're just going to nerf anything that gets over 100% status?  I hate this update more and more.

Edited by (XB1)TehChubbyDugan
Just now, (XB1)Sage Prinny said:

ALSO 

Reflection still has not been brought to melee 3.0 Standard and still requires Channeling to reflect 96% of incoming damage

It's been like this since the removal and revision of channeling and channel mods

On 2020-03-11 at 8:17 PM, (XB1)LexaHex said:

Hey DE, I've been playing on xbox for over 5 years now, and I finally got a pc, it runs and plays so much better than console. for me the best part is that i can finally play with my IRL friends. the worst part is that im starting from scratch and it feels so horrible having spent so much time and money on the game and im back to zero. I really dont want to be set back so far, and i really wanna help my friends and share my mods and stuff with them and gift them so many things. 

My point is, whats the ETA on cross progression??? its really important to me, I grew up with this game and i cant just let this xbox account rot away.

I'd also like to know this, or at the very least when the next account migration window occurs. This game crashes so often for me on xbox that its basically unplayable. 

Not being impatient, this is a genuinely curious question...

Is the cert team @ Microsoft working amidst the ongoing pandemic? I got the impression a lot of high-profile tech companies had closed their offices (esp. those in the Pacific Northwest) due to COVID-19.

Again, not blaming or upset, just curious. Thanks!

Edited by (XB1)ztynzo
wording
  • Like 1

So what's happening to the Amp arcanes? There not getting a rank 5? Because you already only can equip one I guess. But it will be weird that everything go's to rank 5 except the amp Arcanes. Also amps are not that power full so getting a slight buff would be nice.

Edited by (XB1)ssippiee
3 hours ago, (XB1)ztynzo said:

Not being impatient, this is a genuinely curious question...

Is the cert team @ Microsoft working amidst the ongoing pandemic? I got the impression a lot of high-profile tech companies had closed their offices (esp. those in the Pacific Northwest) due to COVID-19.

Again, not blaming or upset, just curious. Thanks!

That would suck a lot, this panic over this flu wannabe is too much

• Like 1
1 hour ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

That would suck a lot, this panic over this flu wannabe is too much

Wow, in some parts of the world people are dying because there are too many suffering from this "wannabe flu" for doctors to treat everyone, yet you're worried about your update. 

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Starfy100 said:

Will the materials from Railjack construction be refunded to each player who contributed or will materials be refunded to the clan vault? 

Building your Railjack wasn't a Clan effort on the resources, so the refunded resources would be in your inventory, not the Clan Vault.

• Like 1

Status Update: 3/16/2020

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.2 has passed Cert and is launching TODAY at ~11 a.m. ET!

We would also like to clarify that the Impact, Gas, and Kuva Lich Status Changes mentioned on Devstream #140 will not be in this Update. You can expect those changes in your next Update!

• Like 1