Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm stuck on mr9 with ivara prime

(NSW)Bigirl

Question

On 2020-03-12 at 3:36 AM, Horonelius said:

Assuming you go invisible immediately with Ivara, the only issue becomes energy management and how good you are at judging roll distance. Enemies will also notice dead bodies now, so fire off a few sleep arrows at any enemies you think might notice the body.

Unfortunately with the removal of channeling you can't just disintegrate enemies anymore.

you can't go invisible, all abilities are locked.

On 2020-03-12 at 1:40 AM, (NSW)Bigirl said:

So I practice the test with ivara prime and rakta dark dagger with enemy radar and still didn't pass can you tell me what should I do please.

I loved Tenchu games so this test was for me; laughable. It requires patience and timing but it isn't impossible. When I did it I hadn't even completed Natah so had no Skiajati I did have Hate and Dread. First wait for the three front most to split: one left one right. Aim glide to one and kill. If done just at the corners, you will not be spotted but wait until the guards pass. Return to start platform repeat. With those three, the central area unlocks. I watched shadows to time my pounces but I recommend practicing it until comfortable. The final section is mostly sprint > kill> both side guards then dash up to the last one on final platform once you know he goes anticlockwise around his post. MR9 complete. Just spend time practicing until you have a route planned and you'll easily complete it hun

Throwing my 2 cents in here:

Redeemer or Redeemer Prime, with or without Banshee. I did the MR19 test, which is substantially similar to the MR9 test, shortly before the mainline update went through and it was giving me fits until I built Redeemer Prime. Heavy attacks straight up kill the guards and with a good range mod, like Primed Reach, you can get some really long-distance shots off. Like, longer range than you'd expect.

Easy Peasy.

3 hours ago, (NSW)JTboy said:

A specter can. This test becomes a stroll through with the specter doing it for you.

yeah, I was referring to "you" as in "the player". There are plenty of creative ways to circumvent the test limitations, which is exactly why it has been made that way...
Be creative, Tenno.