Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ESO Focus nerf?

-HoB-KurtOn

Question

Hi guys, ive noticed since ive returned to the game only recently, that the affinity/focus i gain from ESO is TRASH, before with my affinity booster i could go up to 65k per good tileset, now i get like up to 25k with really good zone and affinity booster, did i miss something? Did they nerf the gains or smth? 

4 answers to this question

I was recently playing SO and ESO over 14 days, usualy 1xSO and 1xESO per day and I was getting more focus from SO than ESO. (Saryn,3-4group, Smeeta, booster, Eidolon lens).  I'm just half-guessing but it seemed to me that ESO gives more affinity per kill (~50-100%) but you kill twice faster in SO with faster spawn-rate!

Overall I was getting ~150-200k in 10 SO waves and ~100-150k in 10 ESO waves. And factions (grineer, infested, corrupted, corpus) were usualy mixed up the same way. I kept playing ESO just to get different rewards (I got that 1% Blazing Ephemera) and to match my daily-cap 350k focus.

And I only encountered "lucky" tilesets in SO.. smaller tilesets with a lot of enemies already spawned at the beginning when Focus-gain is active (30-60k). ESO seemed to have less enemies with slower spawn-rate..

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz

my bet is they either scale down the affinity gain from grineer since well they nerfed then or maybe they nerfed ESO as a whole

i mean dmg done by usual dps frames is different so maybe that would affect ttk also this weeks ESO maps are pretty bad specially that jupiter corrupted one, enemies just fall down from the skies, literally, i mean how do they programm the spawn for that. 

anyone notices this week it got change from monday instead of the usual tuesday?