Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen 18 release date?

(NSW)FlameDivinity

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Just curious, as I'm really excited for Baruuk's skin and Ivara's samurai skin.

same here. I have and love Gara's Zamariu skin, and that Baruuk one looks AWESOME.

DE has kind of slowed down a little with Tennogen releases though unfortunately, and it's not exactly high-priority stuff, much as we love our fashion.

Imagine thinking arguing with GearsMatrix301 will make him change his mind, or just get anything anywhere in general. Dude has built an entire persona out of going to what seems to be every single thread, dropping some bizarro incendiary nonsense, and derailing every discussion so that only his (always, unequivocally, superlatively wrong) opinions are talked about. I thought ignoring him would make the forums more tolerable but it turns out his bullS#&$ output is so diligent that it is impossible for it to not spill into multiple replies from people who still didn't realize what they're being dragged into.

• Like 1

I dislike concept of tennogen. 

Nr one reason is that I, unlike many ppl, play other frame and weapon every week. If I had main in anything that would be awesome, alas!
(I did get one syndana and one polearm skin thou)
Second reason is that it's already too much clutter in our selection screens and there is no way to hide or group tennognen types together, but they come annoyingly mixed among platnum items.