Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Orokin Derelict Defense Bug

Zachles

I was doing an Orokin Derelict Defense mission (around 3PM to 5PM EST). My team opted to leave after Wave 20, but myself and another player (IGN was AXCrusnic) were forced to continue while the third player was able to disconnect from the session just fine. We managed to fight to Wave 25, and we were able to extract then.

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them, but I hope this gets attention soon.

Edited by Zachles

I believe zachles is saying that he, the unnamed third player and AXCrusnic opted to leave at wave 20 but zachles and AXCrusnic were unable to exit for whatever reason and got stuck continuing the defence in the mission until wave 25.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, that was an error on my part. I left out the part where myself and the other player were forced to continue, so maybe that's why you had trouble understanding.

Anyways, I don't think this has been fixed yet. I'm hoping to see it fixed sometime soon, as I'm very nervous about going into an Orokin Derelict mission for fear that I'll end up being left behind and I'll have to solo it myself.

(Sorry, Nekros necroed my thread.)

Edited by Zachles