Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapons Rates (Rant and serious question)

KitsuneSP

Question

So, I've been hunting larvlings for about 7 or 8 hours, perhaps even more I lost count at 7 and a half hours, hoping for a kuva bramma to pop up on top of a downed larvling, the thing is it never appeared, I've got all of the other Kuva Weapons show up on top of the downed larvling, except for the Kuva Ayanga (which was my last obtained kuva weapon). So my question is... WHAT ARE THE GOD DAMN RATES ON THIS CRAP!? I'm sick of killing larvlings. And by probability it should have appeared.

Edited by (NSW)KitsuneSP
  • Like 2

3 answers to this question

RNG. There are 13 kuva weapons so i suppose the drop rate is 1 in 13. Its too early to do math but im sure you get the idea. I find with this game that if something isnt dropping from doing it over and over just do it a few times a day, seems to increase my chances of getting what i want. Oh and i dont go in wanting something cos it never will appear.

3 hours ago, Lxndr77 said:

RNG. There are 13 kuva weapons so i suppose the drop rate is 1 in 13. Its too early to do math but im sure you get the idea. I find with this game that if something isnt dropping from doing it over and over just do it a few times a day, seems to increase my chances of getting what i want. Oh and i dont go in wanting something cos it never will appear.

Please note that there are now 16 kuva weapons.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.