Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knockdown recovery animation causes knockdown!! Remove please!

P._I._Staker

1. lag and run into those 4 green line knockdown doorway

2. lose control of warframe

3. get stuck in recovery animation

4. recovery animation sends me back into knockdown lasers.

More control over recovery animations or just remove them so I stand back up on the spot instead of doing things like roll to the side.

Or just be careful when you runs into a laser barrier ?
A laser barrier is clearly here to say "NO YOU CAN'T GO THERE", so it make sense for the game to punish you if you go there without being careful or using dash to pass through right ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Or just be careful when you runs into a laser barrier ?
A laser barrier is clearly here to say "NO YOU CAN'T GO THERE", so it make sense for the game to punish you if you go there without being careful or using dash to pass through right ?

Obviously an idiot is an idiot for running straight into knockdown wire without learning to maneuver or equip primed sure footed, but lets be honest, there needs to be a small window of about 2 or so seconds after you get back up to prevent knockdown loop cycling to occur so people are not stuck in perma knockdown if they just so happen to have a bunch of enemies spamming knockdown on top of them and they cant do a escape roll or spin kick to knock the enemies away to get room to escape.

...or in the topic opener`s concern not getting looped into knockdown because the first knockdown animation puts them right back on the object that knocks them down, and likely in some frocked up case scenario, somehow get stuck on an object so they keep getting knocked back down because they are stuck on the knockdown field/laser.

Edited by Avienas