• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!
[DE]Megan

Coming Soon: The Orokin Vaults

540 posts in this topic

Megan is the Lotus. I knew it! Rebecca and Megan are the same person! The lady on Prime Time must have been a hologram.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

They are also the Stalker. Three people linked to lotus therefore Half Life 3 confirmed.

and the Stalker is the origami killer....

okay but srsly. Sounds great^^ Cant wait :D

Smexy door <3 Looking forward to seeing one myself.

PS: Vauban should see a doctor, bulbs growing on his arm :(

Edited by Gryphticon

Inb4 people complaining about not wanting to replace their current mods with the new ones and calling them useless.

Oh and people complaining about this not being a solo event.

If it's one of those deals where we have to invite 3 other people, I am so out.

If it's like the online and do-able without all keys like the Formorian ships, I'm in for the grind (kinda). Bring it.

Edited by Psychosist

i may be wrong, but are these negative effects the same as nightmare mode negative effects? just guessing.

and those blue things on vauban arm are customization options or the ffects of the key?

Megan is the Lotus. I knew it! Rebecca and Megan are the same person! The lady on Prime Time must have been a hologram.

Greenscree + video on internet

Lel k....not too long ago I was rambling about infested mods with downsides and stuff...and here they are already.

xD

Of course it's a coincidence but it's one that is allowed to happen more often from now on.