Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Acceleration Prices Are Unfair.

Lachryphage

If my item has 1 minute left until it's done it costs the same amount to rush as if it had 3 days left. That's obviously not fair. It should subtract the completion percentage from the price. For example if an item costs 50 platinum to rush and the item is 50% finished then the price should be 25 platinum.

You know what?!!! I'm the impatient type and when I want to use my item i dont care if there's only 1 minute left i'm buying the rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not all of us have more money than sense. I'm not going to pay full price to rush something that's almost done, even if I want to rush it. I'm just not rich enough to justify throwing money away like that. If Burger King started charging me full price for half a cheeseburger I wouldn't pay it either.

Edited by Lachryphage

Agreed, although I rarely see the need to rush stuff. It's not like I lack patience with the RNG already.

I don't either, usually. I rushed some stuff when I was new and didn't have anything though. It's hard not to rush when you hate the only frame you have and your new one will take 3 days to craft. Also, the MK1 Braton is worthless and all new players should rush their first gun IMO.