Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New war

GENGAR505

Question

2 answers to this question

Technically, it began with Rising Tide and the Erra quest to follow. Getting our Railjacks ready for the battles to come.

The "New War" isn't so much a quest, as a series of events we'll be playing out, including Operation Scarlet Spear. (hopefully, they don't relegate important plot points to one-and-done live events, forever leaving a lore hole to those who join the game later, and never experience the operation's storyline.)

• Like 7

The New War has been in the background for a while, starting events have already happened so it's just a matter of time until a full invasion hits. Hopefully it is as Dygra says and is something that players can repeat rather than it being a one and done deal.

Another game I just finished did something that I think would work for this game as well. 

Spoilers for Division 2. 

Spoiler

Once you take the last enemy stronghold a new faction called the Black Tusk appear and retake all Control Points that you've captured creating a kind of end game. I think Warframe could utilize the same kind of idea, once a player unlocks all planets and progresses through the quests the Sentient invasion starts. That way it triggers for everyone and isn't a time limited deal.