Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros: More Like Technomancy?

Aspari

Actually raising the dead in Warframe is completely unfeasible. Magic itself isn't part of the lore. But what does make sense is technomancy. Nekros simply creates copies of fallen enemies who's bio-electric signature is recorded within Nekros's Warframe, then using energy stored in the Warframe he projects data-constructs that are direct copies of enemies he has killed. That seems to be more feasible to me. Necromancy itself? Not really.

As for Soul Punch, that's more of a focused EMP that disrupts the bio-electric field of the target, which causes heavy damage. 

Terrify is a very vexing ability. If the ability only effected robots and Corpus, I could better explain it. But because it also effects Grineer and Infested, it's too convoluted to explain it. 

Actually raising the dead in Warframe is completely unfeasible. Magic itself isn't part of the lore. But what does make sense is technomancy. Nekros simply creates copies of fallen enemies who's bio-electric signature is recorded within Nekros's Warframe, then using energy stored in the Warframe he projects data-constructs that are direct copies of enemies he has killed. That seems to be more feasible to me. Necromancy itself? Not really.

As for Soul Punch, that's more of a focused EMP that disrupts the bio-electric field of the target, which causes heavy damage. 

Terrify is a very vexing ability. If the ability only effected robots and Corpus, I could better explain it. But because it also effects Grineer and Infested, it's too convoluted to explain it. 

Nekros stores the "soul: of the enemy which is the data about the enemies in him then he spawns copies of them using nanobots. That's actually what Nekros does. 

Edited by Gryphticon