Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cancel Foundry Build

Andaeros

Simple request; Cancel Foundry build and refund the items. I just sunk a bunch of resources into something accidentally, I think many others would appreciate this common-sense option too. I don't know how easy to implement it is, but it's a relatively uncomplicated feature to add I believe.

Should be done, as for your lost things, submit a ticket and DO NOT CLAIM WHAT YOU MADE, that'll help a lot.

I don't care about the lost things enough to submit a ticket, I'm just illustrating my point; It can be easy to scroll through the long list of things to build and accidentally click on something right next to the intended item. Added to the fact that some items such as warframe parts all have the same icons.

I don't care about the lost things enough to submit a ticket, I'm just illustrating my point; It can be easy to scroll through the long list of things to build and accidentally click on something right next to the intended item. Added to the fact that some items such as warframe parts all have the same icons.

It is an overlooked issue, in which actuality should have been included in the new foundry UI.

I am kind of shocked nobody still commented on this.

Yes! Right after U10 and I got the pieces for Nekros I built a Nova chassis instead of Nekros chassis :P

~Would also be nice if we could search for items...

Example, I type into some input box, "Nekros"

Then the foundry spits out everything (alphabetically) related to all things Nekros.

Edited by Skirata1

Yes! Right after U10 and I got the pieces for Nekros I built a Nova chassis instead of Nekros chassis :P

Yeah, i kind of keep some of the loot blueprints in my inventory (even if the item is already built), which really gets harsh when start building something i didn't want in the first place.

I've got an certain sniper in which is a perfect example of it, to this day, still is on foundry ready to go to my inventory.

Yeah, i kind of keep some of the loot blueprints in my inventory (even if the item is already built), which really gets harsh when start building something i didn't want in the first place.

I've got an certain sniper in which is a perfect example of it, to this day, still is on foundry ready to go to my inventory.

same for me, I like to keep the spare parts/Bps that I have.

What sniper?

I think they should at least add a Pop up that asks you "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BUILD "Insert Item Name"?! [YES/NO]

Wait do they already have that?

No popup currently, and that would be a good idea to add in also as another safety-net!

Edit: Poster below is correct, it slipped my mind - I suppose it isn't very apparent if I'm forgetting it's there haha.

Edited by Andaeros

No popup currently, and that would be a good idea to add in also as another safety-net!

They do, but its so easily overlooked and no one really bothers reading it fully.

Especially when you build a warframe part.

It says Do you want to build Loki systems?

And you see the word systems and you press ok automatically.

Thats what happened to me when I was building my Nyx.

+1 for The Foundry Cancel ! + option to sellout frame parts ^^

You are able to sell the parts currently, unless you are referring to the option of selling them to other players. That won't be an option coming soon I don't believe, but a trading post may be included in the dojo in a month or so; That idea was tossed around in a recent livestream.

They do, but its so easily overlooked and no one really bothers reading it fully.

Especially when you build a warframe part.

It says Do you want to build Loki systems?

And you see the word systems and you press ok automatically.

Thats what happened to me when I was building my Nyx.

Mind blowing lol.