Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch-Melee lock-on range broken.

Acos

The lock-on feature of Archwing-Melee is currently closing the distance to an enemy, but incorrectly stops just short of being able to hit them resulting in comically ineffectually flailing in front of an intended target. There is currently no way to hit enemies with AW melee weapons because of this. 

• Like 15

this is something in game since.. melee rework 2.0 ?! and the community notices and complains about it, months later ? well.. at least it gets fixed for titania prime xD and in some devstream reviews I even get like 10 vids for everything and a very nice picture.. to show just how much the devs love those flying thingies 😃 it's some serious archwing love, I have to admit

i recently check to see if it still worked on the prisma veritrux after hearing it only worked on the veritrux
and it kind of did
but it put me to far away to hit maybe because i was running extend
it would even push me away if i was touching an enemy

in contrast my normal ache melee (centaur) just does nothing in regards to the lock on function

Edited by .durandle.

I wanted to pop back into my bug report to note that: 

AW Melee lock-on seems to work okay in Railjack Missions. 
AW Melee lock-on has no issues in the "Submersible" levels 
AW Melee is completely broken in the older AW Specific missions; All instances of Exterminate, Interception, Mobile Defense, and anything else I am forgetting. 

• Like 1

More bugs: 

Veritux & Prisma Veritux seem to stop at  20m-22m away from all Dargyns and seemingly all Corpus units, but will hits Dregs without issue. Has no issue locking on and killing enemies in submersible. Seems to work okay in Railjack. 

Centuar does not lock on at all. This behavior is present in Railjack, AW, and Submersible tile sets. 
Onorix does not lock on at all. Did not test all tile sets. 
Rathbone does not lock on at all. Did not test all tile sets. 

I do not own Agkuza, Kaszas, or Knux to test them out. 

Edited by Acos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Acos said:

I do not own Agkuza, Kaszas, or Knux to test them out. 

i am almost tempted to test the other archmelees as i own them
but that would mean less lich farming and i have a feeling that the other's will do the same an non veritux melee

• Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are ramping up to fix this widespread issue - it's very noticeable and hopefully we have a solution soon. 

Hi Reb,

Because many people are not actively using archwing melee at all, due to this bug thats been present for months now, most people don't know that archmelee damage is actually incredibly subpar currently.

Is there any plans to also look at the damage archmelee is capable of in RJ?

• Like 4