Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Paris Prime Charge Animation Bug

PirateTrade

When charging the Paris Prime the animation goes through like normal, but when fired in rapid succession (fully charging each shot with little to no time between shots) results in the frame executing the correct drawback animation and the weapon going through the drawback animation then popping back to it's neutral state model with the frame holding his\her arm back and the bow looking uncharged.  I found that this only happens when charging and firing in succession.  If I hit r while charged and charge it again the animation works correctly, but then once again the second, third, fourth, etc shot the animation become bugged.  Also just not firing and letting your frame lower the weapon reset this loop, causing the first shot to animate correctly and the rest to animate then pop back to neutral.

Edited by PirateTrade

It was either unmodded or just had Serration.

With Vauban

On Cyath

If those make a difference

Edit: Just tried it again, still with only Serration - Doing the succession of charge attacks while moving produces the result I posted above, firing charged attacks in succession while standing still produces the correct animation, but there's a flash of it popping back into neutral then back to the string being drawn completely back, so it ends up in the correct place when fully charged after a little blip of the neutral model.

Edit edit:  Just did the moving and standing still test again and the results were switched. Blip of neutral when moving, neutral model when fully charged and standing still.  

Edited by PirateTrade