Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich and how i think it is broken

ChiefNotAClue

I have now killed my lich at least 30 times is a level 5 in the splash screen in orbitor and still have not found all the requim murmurs to actually kill it for good. But now I am faced with a new dilemma. the lich and or thrall is now a level 113 in game and most of the grineer is level 90+. this is impossible to pull off solo. this really needs to be address [DE] i will not join with anyone I am strictly a solo player so if anyone has suggestions and please do not tell me to use use spectors because I do they still are no match for the grinneer I have to face time and time again. and it is to the point where I am about to say F this game and go play something else

You give little information about what nodes you are playing, what frame you are playing, what your weapon loadouts are.

I run Mesa set up for *insert weakness here* peacemakers and a Fulmin or other high damage weapon and have *some* trouble on certain nodes but the difficulty of the lich enemies is like the difficulty of sortie 3

And its easier with randoms, it really is, but if you are strictly solo, then more information is needed before anyone can give you any help.

They aren't broken, but they *can* be difficult.

Well, first off it only takes 4 lich stabs to put it to level 5.  Second, it's around 180 murmurs to unlock all 3 mods needed.  Stabbing a lich rewards 10 murmurs per combination attempt.  So, with that in mind you've killed 26 lichs at level 5, so you're doing fine... I doubt that's the case.  What you've more likely done is stabbed the lich 4 times and have killed 26 Thralls, giving you about 66 murmurs, so you probably have 1 mod uncovered (but if you have not been changing the mod combination then you may have less.)
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich/Strategy

If you're going solo, you're just going to have to get better gear and frames or wait till you have better gear/frame/mods.  A tank frame with a weapon that shares the lich's weakness would be ideal or a high damage burst frame, and don't forget about Specters.  On the upside, the missions are opt-in so you don't have to do them, it'll just steal some resources until you're ready.  

thanks for the replies, already stuff i know. was a *@##$ session i was simply frustrated. but FYI, I mainly use Vaughban, I am a MR9, I have used ash, inaros, excaliber, rhino, both as frames and specters. I use my rubico and broken war plus my abilities so with that being said. I do not care that Vaughban is worst frame in game, according to whomever wrote it, dont give  damn. It should not matter the frame I use, should be able to kill the lich with whatever frame I chose, yes i understand that there some difficulty. I get that but to have enemies kill you within seconds of appearing is simply frustrating. So please do not reply to this. 

funny you bring up Vauban, since he is actually quite competent at killing liches with my set up. It's a bit niche, no doubt, fut effective regardless.

1 - max range vauban with zenurik and as much efficiency and duration as possible

2 - crit zenith

throwing a vortex as a max range vauban will shut down everything through hard CC in a massive range. Zenith's detector, however, does NOT mark ragdolled enemies. As a result, vauban can throw in a vortex and snipe the ONLY cc-resistant targets (thralls and lich) through any and all walls - all normal enemies are not shown. zenith as a sniper is incredibly ammo efficient and hits about as hard as a prisma grinlok, or latron wraith. Repeated head shots will quickly bring a R5 lich to its knees, and you can do it through walls. I killed three liches with this tactic and literally did not receive damage.

On 2020-03-13 at 9:39 AM, ChiefNotAClue said:

I have now killed my lich at least 30 times is a level 5 in the splash screen in orbitor and still have not found all the requim murmurs to actually kill it for good. But now I am faced with a new dilemma. the lich and or thrall is now a level 113 in game and most of the grineer is level 90+. this is impossible to pull off solo. this really needs to be address [DE] i will not join with anyone I am strictly a solo player so if anyone has suggestions and please do not tell me to use use spectors because I do they still are no match for the grinneer I have to face time and time again. and it is to the point where I am about to say F this game and go play something else

just play saryn.  grineer die very fast