Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can i use my cosmetics to balance negative platinum ? ?

binhthanhk2

15 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Instantly assuming the worst because of one's spelling is sad. Based off of his spelling I'm assuming English isn't his for language and generally speaking being new to the forums he came here for help not to be a cues of scamming. What happened to the oh so nice community of helpful tenno? Also based on his responses besides you (because even if he was seeeming more guilty you came off as a a hole) you seem like the bad guy here

Where was the op's spelling criticized? I don't see anyone mentioning it in this thread.

On 2020-03-15 at 5:30 AM, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

It's pretty wild how DE holds your account for ransom when you get scammed by someone else. 

Except the OP wasnt scammed, he got plat from a "friend".

No details, vague post, no amount mentioned, except it was "some time ago" and here we are with this guy playing the sympathy card and half of you excusing him.

Does the ToS not state, as it does elsewhere, no plat purchases outside DE, no sharing plats between accounts?

How much and in what manner did the OP receive this dodgy scam plat?

Did OP trade this plat with other players for goods?

If so, how many fellow tenno who did nothing wrong are in a negative plat balance due to the op getting plat from a "friend".

Did he buy from DE? NO!

Did he put hours of work into gameplay and sell some awsome Arcane/Riven/Prime ?? NO!

He got plat cheap from a "friend". 

And we aint even seen the link to whatever guff he is spouting about swapping cosmetics for dodgy plat he got from a "friend".

All smells like horse manure to me, anyone not spending money on plat via DE but getting it free or cheaper elsewhere is scamming DE and/or the players they trade with. 

The selling market is already a risk to many due to players trading dodgy plat.

I only ever buy plat from DE because I got pretty concerned with how many were complaining about selling some rare item, only to be in negative plat weeks later.

Its not like players scammed out of goods ever get the goods back, they simply get told to pay or no play.

So do you think the op never "traded" the plat he sourced against ToS?

You think after reading his posts he is a good guy or anal cavity?

He can go do one as far as I am concerned, no sincerity or honesty is his original post, just some player who chose to take advantage of plat outwith DE "some time ago" therefor for some time may have been putting scammed dodgy filthy plat into the system or trades.

He has not been forthright or honest so far, so he can call me a "boomer" all he wants, I paid for every bit of plat I ever have had via DE with money I work damn hard for.

Getting called a "boomer" by a filthy plat scammer making up guff as he attempts to milk and take the urine out of DE.

Please.

Oh and those are not my words, a "friend" spoke them softly into my ear while not reading the OP's posts with a rose tinted glasses cosmetic gained via Twitch Prime that he got from a friend of a friend at a mates house who's dad knew a bloke that said its ok you can swap it for wallpaper if they catch you.

• Like 2

@SastusBulbas

Has hit the nail on the head. I understand I could've come off as harsh, however, there was a reason the plat was taken, and my point about it entering the trading market still stands.

All plat in the game MUST be purchased through DE via steam, PSN, etc to ensure they get their money. If OP understood this... rather simple fact, then purchasing from DE would have occurred. I saw this very sketchy post, and yes, I reacted harshly, however, dirty plat is very bad for more than just one or two people. IF OP traded with anyone, then they could've gotten their account banned as well.

OP also reacted to my post with the simple "Ok boomer" which was a completely stupid idea. Whether or not he knowingly purchased or received dirty plat, he violated the terms of service by using said plat. There is one fix for this, simply buying enough plat to go back to positives, and dealing with any other consequences.