Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Resource Weekend!

[DE]Helen

5 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Surprise! This weekend, Tenno across the Origin System receive double the Resource Rewards from missions. Time to fill up those Foundries!

The Double Resource Weekend is live now on all platforms until Monday, March 16 at 9 a.m. ET

This boost is only for a limited time, Tenno. Stack those stockpiles high!

When in mission, the weekend resource boost doesn't seem to show up in the notification area/list.

EDIT: On further testing, either the boosting effect itself works properly, or Mutagen Samples have started dropping 2 at a time.

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Surprise! This weekend, Tenno across the Origin System receive double the Resource Rewards from missions. Time to fill up those Foundries!

The Double Resource Weekend is live now on all platforms until Monday, March 16 at 9 a.m. ET

This boost is only for a limited time, Tenno. Stack those stockpiles high!

Surprise!  The Kuva Siphon/Flood bug still hasn't been fixed! :facepalm:

9 hours ago, Robolaser said:

Yay thanks!

If i buy a resource booster on top of this, will it just extend the duration or make the multiplier 4x ?

4x, the event one and the one you buy are a different tipe of booster, even if they do the same thing. Because the event lasts for 2 days, just use 40 plat and farm you want. I recomand farming some Cryotics too, you don t get 4x every day. 

hi all if i have(already by coincidence) a resource booster do they stack???

...................................................................OOOPS Q? answered..............:0 .................:)

I was aiming for 1 to 1.5 mil kuva by the end of the weekend. Looks like that # will b cut in half. Had to do my cetus fishing/fortuna pt&exploiter..not to mention my arbis. 750k is still a nice haul. Im definitey gonna need though it seeing as since the lich update it seems the reroll algorithm has been drastically altered. Certain stats appear frequently while rolling(and theyre usually bad or unwanted stats such as impact, zoom, faction dmg, status duration etc)as "positives" on rivs while other stats also appear, just with less frequency, such as crit chance(which i got as a negative 3 times out of 10 rolls on a riv). This isnt just a fluke on a few rivs. Ive rolled many rivens with as much as 5 million kuva+ since the liches first dropped and i see patterns(for example i rolled a few different rivs with 365k kuva that took me about 5 days to a week to gather. I got 1 decent roll and even that had minus dmg to grineer).Sometimes the rivs have good stat patterns but these are few and far between. I'd say 1 in 20 to 30 rolls is even usable let alone good.  It has just added a new layer of Rng on top of the 7 or so layers we already have. Any word on if this will ever be added to the patchnotes?

On 2020-03-13 at 3:10 PM, kyori said:

But Kuva missions are still bugged most of the time. Not even 1 hotfix this week?

I had to quit playing in disgust this weekend. After round 25,15, and 20 forced abort bcuz the round would not advance to completion( host migration) strikes again. Now how long does it take to reach those levels is the amount of my time DE wasted with no reward. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :

Archived