Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for watching Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

nothing for hildryn being vulnerable for several seconds at a time because new shield gating rules.

arcane aegis went from being a staple arcane for hildryn to LITERALLY USELESS.

nothing about viral and hunter munitions being the ONLY way to build a weapon. (300% stronger slashes doing over 1m dps to grineer)

no mention of inaros/wisp being so hyper inflated in terms of power it's not even funny (they need a nerf, idc if it's "just pve bro" you're psychologically inclined to pick the best frame and pseudo forced to only play these frames as no other frame even comes close to them)

kuva kohm has 300% status chance per pellet... ??? meanwhile other shotguns not even close baby.

Eriza is a Warframe based on the Duviri paradox, emanating void energy, that has the ability to to manipulate states of matter through the use of discreet time crystals (DTC). Discrete time crystals are the initial source of thier abilities, further amplified through energy oscillations in space-time. They're able to teleport to and from DTC placed in the environment as well as alter thier initial states. Doing so can determine the energy types of the crystals, allowing unique synergies, interactions, and results when used in combination with their abilities. The use of void energy, although difficult and limited, allows Eriza to open a temporal breach in the continuum, resulting in Eriza Umbra bridging the solar rails, temporarily crossing the void.
https://phys.org/news/2020-03-discrete-crystals-classical-many-body.html?Umbral - see ability 2
1. Creates a discrete time crystal (DTC). Can be phased into placement positions based on cast. Press instant, hold 2-5 for delay. Max 5. Scales with ability strength and duration.
2. Cycle wheel? Press Hold? Can time swap with DTC of focus (i.e. breach surge) allowing Eriza reform/timeswap with DTC. <Augment>
3. Wave synth. Eriza converges DTCs to reticle. Combined states determine damage type and style. Can manifest void damage with most complex combination.
4. Unbroken Symmetry. Collapse all Crystals to create an asymmetrical equilibrium field summoning <exalted weapon>

<Exalted Weapons> (3 different weapons, one per type: primary, secondary, melee) state of matter is unique to number of DTCs in play.

<Augment> Using 2 causes all DTCs in play to explode upon timeswap.

<Augment> Temporal Distortion causes use of 2 to result in a void flux merging two thermal states and allowing Umbral Irisa to breach into reality. (lvl5 DTC is expended)

Hey there! I've discovered a minor bug with the Kinetic Siphon traps used against Synthesis targets.

There were a few others in my squad during a Sortie on the Nintendo Switch yesterday, and coincidentally synthesis targets showed up in each of the 3 segments. We managed to scan the first one after awhile, but mysteriously our traps didn't slow them down in the first two missions.

With that in mind, I decided to go after the target after it showed up on Mars during the 3rd, a Spy mission. And then I witnessed the first trap work normally, suspending our guy for about 4 seconds. But then every trap used against the target afterwards only lifted him up for hardly a moment with each trap. Not sure if it matters that we tried to trap him during a Sortie or if this was an accidental change made to All synthesis targets, but I burned through 20+ traps over the course of that 3rd mission. I'll check to see if that's still the case with other synthesis targets when I encounter another one just in case.

I don't have much more info on this besides the fact it occurred during a Sortie, but I will update this post when / if I am able to get some screenshots to show it happen.

Considering Scarlet Spear and the global health situation going on, this is a minor issue in and of itself; I just wanted to bring it out in the open. I'm not sure if the other consoles and PC are experiencing this bug as well, but maybe there's a way to look into it eventually. Scanning Synthesis targets isn't relevant so much during the Operation (Recurring like Thermia Fractures, etc.?) when that comes, but at least now there have been some witnesses to it.

As always be safe, everyone at DE 🙂

Archived