Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of the lotus is exercise in patience and failure

(NSW)finnyd

7 hours ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Anybody got Reavers to spawn? Haven't seen Nightwatch before on the Switch unless I missed them in an event. Trying to get my codex scans but haven't gotten a single Reaver yet.

There are no "reavers" to scan, don't know where you got that from.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Countess_Hapmuhr said:

Oberon heals the idiot while he tries his best to suicide himself.

This.

Despite darkness and dark themed spawns I'm starting to think that idiot has special AI that force him to find every enemy that can one shot him.

EDIT: I did it. Dumbass got stuck under the stairs for half of the mission.

Also. I like the setting with almost no light and that you can only hear enemies or see those Grineer eyes. It reminds me that part of Chains of Harrow. It could be nice setting for assassination mission.

Edited by MarsBor
I did it :)
  • Like 1

Hi I have too some kind of issue with this mission.

The last Grineer assassin keep teleporting 60m away again and again and again il some close rooms.

Impossible to get him on time and that one doesn't want to attack 😞

Edited by Oneig_Atyff

Ho yes i dumb.

Except I started the game last month and didn't have those warframes maybe ?

The dark is not the problem here, neither to locate the ennemis, it's just that he is constantly fleeing and out of reach 😕

Edith :

Finally manage to make him attack. 🙂 

Done. (I would appreciate a less condescending answer, it's better for a new player when they seek advices. But I know now that if I need any it's not here that I will find it. thanks 🙂 )

Edited by Oneig_Atyff
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Oneig_Atyff said:

Ho yes i dumb.

Except I started the game last month and didn't have those warframes maybe ?

The dark is not the problem here, neither to locate the ennemis, it's just that he is constantly fleeing and out of reach 😕

Edith :

Finally manage to make him attack. 🙂 

Done. (I would appreciate a less condescending answer, it's better for a new player when they seek advices. But I know now that if I need any it's not here that I will find it. thanks 🙂 )

Literally no one was condescending here. What the f are you talking about?

I thought it was pretty easy. Take a weapon you don't need to aim, Ignis is a good choice here, and a frame with some crowd control that can also tank. Take a melee with lots of reach and a 360 degree sweep. I took Wolf Sledge with Primed Reach but any hammer, axe or staff will work too. Now, follow the blue marker around, wave your Ignis, swing your hammer and occasionally hit your frame's CC ability. I couldn't see Jack or Squat most of the time. If it's still hard equip something like Helios and Deconstructor.

1 hour ago, Learicorn said:

???? How are y'all having trouble with a level 15 mission?

Literally just exist and the enemies die

Not everyone's been playing the game for years and level 15 missions are meant for noobs. If you let the defense target get too far away from you he'll become surrounded and will get killed pretty easily. And since he's got Rhino's Charge ability, he can shoot away pretty quickly. Turn your back for 5 seconds and he'll be halfway across the, admittedly small, map. And it can be frustrating to find him in the dark, you just have to chase after his marker.

Edited by 3rdpig
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

inb4 this becomes a Nightmare/Sortie modifier, to fight in pitch black conditions. 

... what? you guys keep saying you want a challenge! 😆

I'd like this, maybe for a Railjack point of Interest. Indistinguishable from a regular Galleon until you get aboard, it's pitch black outside a couple emissives and your flashlight and Cy comments. "Hm. No lights... it seems we have stepped into a fight with the Nightwatch corp. Away team: be on guard for an ambush. They are feared for a reason."

• Like 1

I can only agree, almost every new game or update or whatever it seems the darker the screen the better. In most missions i cant even make out halways or paths because everything is SO damn #*!%ing dark and we dont need it! The times i cant properly navigate because everything is just a mesh of black surfaces just keeps increasing. Why do modern developers think its somehow cool to turn most of the screen dark so you cant see anything anymore?

• Like 1

the most begginer friendly advice i can give is use hildryn with max range 8 formas and prime sure footing and just stand there, also use shedu with a god riven and get a team from your dojo who all have at the very least prime sure footing...

I mean no, it is extremely annoying that the reaver just runs all over the place but that's the fun part, not like the sorties objectives that follows you or someone and can defend itself

With excalibur you should know by now how to spam the blind right? if you have other people is just a thing of playing to your strenghts and keep a look for the guy 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Reavers are one of the 10 nightwatch units. They're the suped up Baliffs. They definitely do exist because I have the scan on PC from the Original Undermine event...

Well they don't now, got all my nightwatch scans and there are no empty spaces for any "reavers" in my codex. Were they a named enemy then?