Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of the lotus is exercise in patience and failure

(NSW)finnyd

1 minute ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

When did the event happen, before or after console ports? Maybe they were only part of that specific event.

Honestly I don't really remember, that was *many* years ago. I just know I definitely have the scan on my PC version.

Probably dropped like the extra acolyte.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Honestly I don't really remember, that was *many* years ago. I just know I definitely have the scan on my PC version.

Probably dropped like the extra acolyte.

Then it sounds like console has never seen the reavers, so they may have only been part of the event.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Well they don't now, got all my nightwatch scans and there are no empty spaces for any "reavers" in my codex. Were they a named enemy then?

Heard they got removed because they're "OP", "broken", and "unfair" to have a tonkor in a fight against us

Wait, are you talking about the Nightwatch anniversary event (that is extremely dark!)? I used Khora and let Strangledome see in the dark for me. The enemies are so low level that Strangledome one shots them!

wow, so much salt for a dark hydron...
yes the idiot AI on the defence target is the only issue i had.... not like its an issue.
gara puts a 90% DR sheild on him, locks him in place with her glass sheild then the rest of the team wipe out everything else with AoE.

we need more nightwatch missions IMO. also of you cant see adjust your brightness/contrast its not like its pitch dark.

• Like 1

I don't really mind the level design in this one, but I find it really hard to enjoy the mission when the defector is trying so hard to sabotage it. For being a defector that wants our protection, he's doing a horrible job at trying to stay alive. If he's going to run into danger so aggressively, he needs to be able to take some hits until I can catch up.

On 2020-03-13 at 7:16 PM, Skaleek said:

Had zero issues with the mission, man you guys are spoiled. Use the simaris scanner if you seriously cant see. Also, its 2020, if you arent running some form of enemy radar by now, I don't know what to tell you.

To be fair,  it is annoyingly dark.  Sounds like new players who haven’t experienced Halloween events or played Diablo back in the day 😆.

Having said that, there are ways to deal with it and we should, as vets, offer constructive help, yes?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

To be fair,  it is annoyingly dark.  Sounds like new players who haven’t experienced Halloween events or played Diablo back in the day 😆.

Having said that, there are ways to deal with it and we should, as vets, offer constructive help, yes?

It was constructive veiled in a snide tone! I swear!

Soooo....yeah.....

Imma need you all that said this mission is nothing to go and use a new account to do it. 

I tried this on the SWITCH as that is the one account I do not have DEXcalibur on for some strange reason....and I thought there was something wrong with my SWITCH for a few seconds. When I realized that it was SUPPOSED to do that way....I knew this was not gonna be a fun run (have you guys played using the JoyCons on the SWITCH?).

After failing with one other player in 1 minute...I saw that this mission will be here for 30 days....guess I am not getting this on SWITCH. Got it on PS4 and XBOX already so....all that want a challenge...get a SWITCH where you do not have all the powerful items you have on your main....and give this a shot...

• Like 1