Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since We're Getting Vaults

Earz

I hope the Vault key doesn't take two hundred years to charge. If it does, give us a CL4P-TP sentinel, since they're good at opening doors. But no stairs before the Vault, please. Stairs are OP to the CL4P-TP.

I hope the Vault key doesn't take two hundred years to charge. If it does, give us a CL4P-TP sentinel, since they're good at opening doors. But no stairs before the Vault, please. Stairs are OP to the CL4P-TP.

THIS, made my day. Didn't even make the connection till now.

They made an announcement about vaults? where?

Please tell me you're being sarcastic because if you have more than 4k posts and if you are a Grand Master, then how would you miss it on the front page of the forums and website and on the first sub-forum? And on the recent news, next to the Lotus face, on the top of the page.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic because if you have more than 4k posts and if you are a Grand Master, then how would you miss it on the front page of the forums and website and on the first sub-forum? And on the recent news, next to the Lotus face, on the top of the page.

yeah its doable... its called having a general discussion tab in your new tab section... and then just clicking it taking me straight to general discussion where I just wander around here...