Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Titania Prime ETA?

cookieknife

i would say within a few weeks, though the time between atlas prime and ivara prime was only 2.5 months vs the normal 3 month between primes, at least based on a google search of prime releases. if it WAS 3 months then an ETA would actually be next week or so as Ivara prime came out on December 17th

Edited by Kalvorax

As has already been said, it should be next tuesday according to schedule (first tuesday 90 days after last PA). But I haven't seen any news of things being vaulted which they announce a week before the prime release IIRC, so don't take it for granted

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bryuf said:

As has already been said, it should be next tuesday according to schedule (first tuesday 90 days after last PA). But I haven't seen any news of things being vaulted which they announce a week before the prime release IIRC, so don't take it for granted

hopefully. But considering we haven't gotten the "last chance to get ivara prime access" announcement I think it might be friday or the week after 😕

Pa happens every 3 months. Going from ivara pa. Titania lands at the end of the month or start of april.

If i was de why not do her pa with the new events, squad link, the new frame, teo new events,and other reworks.  One nice beefy patch. With new deluxe skins and tennogen.

2 minutes ago, da_blok_is_hot said:

Why you in a rush to get her? Just like almost every frame now. Theres no real place to use them. 

The game is quite good overall otherwise you wouldn't be playing. Warframe is free to play and download.  Despite its faults its a great game to just play for stress relief.

Poster just really likes titania. It's not honest to say frames don't have a place.  So long as we individually enjoy them in some manner. They'll see play.

• Like 5

They'll likely announce it on the site a week to two weeks ahead of time, so everybody can farm the vaulted gear before its vaulted. So most likely next tuesday, or the tuesday after. though with their covid precautions it may be a bit longer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-17 at 5:46 AM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

If i was de why not do her pa with the new events, squad link, the new frame, teo new events,and other reworks.  One nice beefy patch. With new deluxe skins and tennogen.

Because it's easier to not add new bugs (and fix old ones) when updates are small. And while I do love WF tremendously, let's be honest - there's TONS of bugs already. Do you need more? 😉

1 minute ago, Grave.Knight said:

Ah, did they? I barely pay attention to thing.

Yeah, usually when a prime access ends it's starts another one right away

3 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/titania-prime-access-coming-soon
Read the Descrption under the Headline 
"The forest spirit springs into Prime Access March 31"