Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Q's On/about Saryn

Colaii

Question

I made my choice and got Saryn instead of Vauban, so I need help. .. kinda.

1.) Does Venom stack? As in if I cast it multiple times on a boss and pop the balls do I do more damage the more is on it?

2.) I have two sentinels, Shade and Dethcube. Which is better for her and why?

3 answers to this question

1.) It does stack but it was severely nerfed doesn't spread much and DE won't admit it still(We know DE, we know)

2.) If you have trouble staying alive get Shade for cover, if you are a go in guns blazing person Dethcube. 

Edited by lronPatriot

1.) Does Venom stack? As in if I cast it multiple times on a boss and pop the balls do I do more damage the more is on it?

Venom doesn't stack anymore IIRC. i should know this, but i actually haven't used Venom in ages, because like almost all powers, it requires me to stand still to use it, which is dumb in a fast-paced game.

if it does still stack however, yes, it will deal more damage the more venom spores the enemy has on them. they deal separate damage from each other.

take your pick. Saryn can be offensive with her quite high survivability, and power set that always has something useful to the situation. 

so, take whichever you prefer. the same goes for all Warframes...

of those two, either you prefer to be cloaked, or you prefer to have an extra gun floating above you, shredding enemies and stunlocking any it can't kill.

Edited by taiiat

I made my choice and got Saryn instead of Vauban, so I need help. .. kinda.

shade will make it easy to get in close to melee