Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That mag skin sure looks good on you

SaidTheRogue

...now that some of you are playing that frame again, you fairweather haters =D

but but, shield gating?!#$ NOW i see many people dusting off one of the most powerful frames in the game.. well, if any of you fakers come up with an interesting build, post it here. i gotta step out atm but later tonight i'll post mine. for now, happy bubbling haha.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SaidTheRogue said:

but but, shield gating?!#$ NOW i see many people dusting off one of the most powerful frames in the game.. well, if any of you fakers come up with an interesting build, post it here. i gotta step out atm but later tonight i'll post mine. for now, happy bubbling haha.

harrison ford online dating GIF

• Like 7

ehr... ok?

Every person has different choices. Sure, it's fine to have fun with non-meta WFs, but think about this, Why u would run missons as Mag/Hildryn, if u can run as Mesa, Saryn, Equinox, etc and nuke the whole map?

Choices are different, and players usually pick nuke frames bc u don't need survivality if everyting is dead.

for anyone confused, he's saying true mag users would use her all the time, even when she wasn't as good a she is now.

I myself am by no means a Mag main, but I like her and she's incredibly strong: I've wiped rooms of grineer on Hydron faster than any Saryn could. people can talk trash if they want, but anyone who's used Mag seriously knows what she is capable of. 

2 hours ago, XRosenkreuz said:

Can you imagine wanting to be so interesting that you delude yourself into thinking that one of the best jack-of-all-trades Frames in the game is underused?

Admittedly, mag is (in terms of sheer frequency) one of the most nerfed warframes out there, right next to Excalibur. That's a reputation that is hard to get rid of, justified or not. She was good before but now she's outright unkillable.

9 hours ago, SaidTheRogue said:

Well, played with mag for around 50 percnt of my playtime...aroudn 700 hrs....so yeah,i know.....she was a great frame.....not for everyone,was bit diffivult to maintain at high levels....but with shield gating i would say its welcome change....made her much tanky,a better frame overall....also enemy armor nerf plays well to her hand as well

In terms of build,i run around 220 prcnt strength, 150ish range,130 ish efficiency,and duration of 80ish....with redirection,and fracturing crush/pulse augment depnding on mission levels,and preferences

Hmm. Now it looks like the only thing that strips armor completely are frame abilities, so maybe fracturing crush deserves a second look? But doesn't frequent use of her 4 imply a high efficiency build? That could be a drag as it would affect duration a bit..