Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen Samples

Mr.Intrepid

So why did DE make mutagen samples only findable in derelict missions. I've done many derelict missions while only finding 3 mutagen samples tops. This puts a huge damper on getting Synapse while it costs way too many MS. Hopefully DE fixes this soon. Any thoughts?

I thought the same... until i did the derelict defense.

I can easily solo up to wave 10 (toxic ancients don't turn up until wave 10) and i can get upwards of 5 samples per mission (generally about 10 but it is RNG afterall). And since it became possible to loot all the containers and lockers before triggering start of mission it means you can stock up on cash and other resources.

So why did DE make mutagen samples only findable in derelict missions. I've done many derelict missions while only finding 3 mutagen samples tops. This puts a huge damper on getting Synapse while it costs way too many MS. Hopefully DE fixes this soon. Any thoughts?

If you are not going to do survival or defense you have to put on Thief's Wit and open every container on the stage.

With that you can easily double the amount of Mutagen gained.

If you're really struggling to get mutagen sample, use a Nekros (you or find someone else). Make sure they have a maxed desecrate ability and you'll only need a few runs in the derelict for your life-time-supply of mutagen.

Our team of grave-robbers managed 28 mutagen samples on defence before we found a mod we liked.

Farmer Nekros

Showing you how it's done since Update 10

Farmer+Nekros.jpg

Edited by YsWolf