Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations. You're All Now Vault Hunters.

Aspari

We're now bank robbers, great.

One, we're assassins "KILL HIM, HE FIX DNA AND WE NO LIKE IT".

Two, we're kidnappers "CAPTURE THE TARGET AND MAKE THEM SUFFER TOO :P.

Three, we're exterminators, seriously, "EXTERMINATE ALL LIFE LULZ".

Four, we're saboteurs "TIS SHIP TOO MUCH PEOPLE, WE MUST DESTROY IT :D".

What more bad things can Tenno be? I'm really looking forward to joining the Stalker if one day DE allows it.

Edited by Gryphticon

We're now bank robbers, great.

One, we're assassins.

Two, we're kidnappers.

Three, we're exterminators.

What more bad things can Tenno be? I'm really looking forward to joining the Stalker if one day DE allows it.

actually since it's ancient vaults with no more living owners, archaeologist would be more fitting

as for the others....do remember that this is a war and the grineer stroke first (heck they tried to kill you in your cryosleep)

alright, we got Vauban as the Commando (Tesla, Bastille etc.) Ash as the Assassin (stab people in the back, go invisible etc.), Rhino as the Gunzerker (He's got the shape, that's all you need, I'm sure he could dual wield Gorgons or Supras if you wanted him to) and to be honest either Ember or Trinity can be Siren depending on the skill tree, crap I didn't realise how similar Warframe can be to Borderlands if you think about it

alright, we got Vauban as the Commando (Tesla, Bastille etc.) Ash as the Assassin (stab people in the back, go invisible etc.), Rhino as the Gunzerker (He's got the shape, that's all you need, I'm sure he could dual wield Gorgons or Supras if you wanted him to) and to be honest either Ember or Trinity can be Siren depending on the skill tree, crap I didn't realise how similar Warframe can be to Borderlands if you think about it

I suppose Nekros would be the Mechnomancer. No one really fits the Psycho at this time.

The corrupted mods seem cool. My only gripe is going to be trying to find void missions in the recruiting tab, amdist all the " I have this key. LF blah blh blah...." crap spamming the chats. Ah well, I guess that's what clans are for.