Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem Mod Charges

Please, for the love of God, REMOVE THEM!

That's the message.

But in all seriousness, I feel since they are in the form of mods, we expect them not to expire. That, on top of the fact that it is RNG infused grind as a gate to more RNG infused grind - it's just not fun at all, and honestly feels like a mind-numbing chore. And getting enough relics is painful as well if your RNG is bad, like mine - mine's abysmal for everything that ever exists.

I've farmed through 6 or so liches, alongside helping clannies farm through around the same amount of theirs. From that experience, I have on 7-12 of each relic. That's 1,800 murmers for just 35 relics, at approximately 51.5 murmers per relic. That's less than 3 relics per Kuva Lich.

I just completed a run after creating this topic, and got Kuva from a Radiant RI when I was looking for Lohk. 1200 Kuva is not even a full Roll of a 10r riven, and given the lack of relics you get,1200 kuva doesn't even have the chance to turn into something meaningful. 

This is painful. If we knew what ephemera we'd get, alongside reducing the amount of murmers grind and increasing the chance of getting a high roll on kuva weapons, this would be much more tolerable.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity
  • Like 9

Why?

In my experience after the initial grind of getting a 2-3 copies of each I've only had to go back to intentionally farm them once. But with the wonders of Requiem Survival Fissures you get a place to farm Kuva, Void Traces, Rivens, and Requiem mods. Removing charges on the mods would make those fissures less desirable and make the relics awful to open (the mod drops become endo).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trst said:

Why?

In my experience after the initial grind of getting a 2-3 copies of each I've only had to go back to intentionally farm them once. But with the wonders of Requiem Survival Fissures you get a place to farm Kuva, Void Traces, Rivens, and Requiem mods. Removing charges on the mods would make those fissures less desirable and make the relics awful to open (the mod drops become endo).

I just feel, on top of the rest of the grind and rng in the Kuva Lich system, having to stunt your hunt (lol) just to be able to continue it - especially when the hunt is a grindfest + rngfest - it's just awful. Just horrible.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I just feel, on top of the rest of the grind and rng in the Kuva Lich system, having to stunt your hunt (lol) just to be able to continue it - especially when the hunt is a grindfest + rngfest - it's just awful. Just horrible.

Then when you exhaust one go farm another copy before getting into another Lich? I don't see the problem unless you manage to lack a use for every other reward that comes out of the relics and the possibility of extra Kuva should a fissure be on the survival node.

• Like 1

Just now, trst said:

Then when you exhaust one go farm another copy before getting into another Lich? I don't see the problem unless you manage to lack a use for every other reward that comes out of the relics and the possibility of extra Kuva should a fissure be on the survival node.

It looks like you are the vast - and I mean vast minority, who don't see the problem. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just pointing that out.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, trst said:

I feel since they are in the form of mods, and we expect them to be reusable. That, on top of the fact that it is RNG infused grind as a gate to more RNG infused grind, is just awful. And getting enough relics is painful. I've farmed through 10 liches and have 7-12 of each relic, I just got Kuva from a Radiant RI, when I was looking for Lohk. This is painful. If we knew what ephemera we'd get, alongside reducing the amount of murmers grind and increasing the chance of getting a high roll on kuva weapons, this would be much more tolerable. I'll add this to my topic, since you and everyone else deserve more of a response than "You're in the minority." I was mid-mission so I apologize for a rushed, immature response.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)hades297youthful said:

Dont u think it would be unfair for all those who farmed more than a dozen extras? 

Yeah no I'd rather remove the farm once and for all instead of doing the same cr@p again after I spend the "dozen extras"

For record I also solo farmed Hema still I'd rather have DE cut that requirement by at least 70% so future players don't suffer the same cr@p as I did.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 12

7 minutes ago, (PS4)hades297youthful said:

Dont u think it would be unfair for all those who farmed more than a dozen extras? 

You shouldn't expect compensation for every update to a system, that'd break the game. Fix the system to prevent more suffering. Because that's what the Kuva Lich system is - suffering. I want these ephemera, but it isn't worth my sanity and my valuable time I choose to spend by playing this game wasted.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity
  • Like 3

Well I can understand the frustration I'd say the system as is is "ok". Charges aren't used when you're finding out what combo you need for your lich and they all come with 3 charges before they're empty. Spending some time and effort farming them is what it boils down to and if you're farming with 3 other people you have a better chance of getting a mod instead of kuva/shard/ect.

Also you can TRADE them. People are more than willing to trade requiem mods around. Got a spare Lohk or Fass but need a Xata or Ris? Ask around in the trading area. Use WF market to sell your extras to buy the ones you need, in fact farm prime parts, sell those prime parts and buy the requiem mods you need.

The whole Kuva weapon system is just one giant grind as most things are in WF.

I've never found the charges to be an issue: the issue is the RNG on the relics, and the Mods being Uncommon drops when they should be common, since everyone including DE knows the reason for running Requiem Relics is for the mods; IT'S IN THE GODDAMN NAME!, and everything else barring the Weapon Exilus Adapter BP (Kuva, Riven Slivers and Amber Stars)can be more efficiently obtained elsewhere.

there's also the problem of having to split void traces between the new prime farms and killing their lich; either kill you lich and take longer to farm the latest primes, or go for the prime gear and have to put up with your Lich for even longer. this wouldn't be so bad if Void Traces were more readily available, but your only option is cracking surplus relics. if Traces were available by other means as well, then we could gather enough to not have to worry about where they get used.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 3

On 2020-03-14 at 4:19 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I've never found the charges to be an issue: the issue is the RNG on the relics, and the Mods being Uncommon drops when they should be common, since everyone including DE knows the reason for running Requiem Relics is for the mods; IT'S IN THE GODDAMN NAME!, and everything else barring the Weapon Exilus Adapter BP (Kuva, Riven Slivers and Amber Stars)can be more efficiently obtained elsewhere.

there's also the problem of having to split void traces between the new prime farms and killing their lich; either kill you lich and take longer to farm the latest primes, or go for the prime gear and have to put up with your Lich for even longer. this wouldn't be so bad if Void Traces were more readily available, but your only option is cracking surplus relics. if Traces were available by other means as well, then we could gather enough to not have to worry about where they get used.

Yeah, honestly they could fix any number of issues with the most hated system in the history of the game (with charts), and as long as they reduce the grindfest to satisfactory levels, everyone's ok.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-14 at 11:48 AM, nerfinator6 said:

DO NOT BRING UP THIS EXCUSE

YOU PEOPLE RUINED THE HEMA FARM

Really? I did that hema farm almost all if not all by myself. Yes, 5k mutagen in a ghost clan where I'm the only one active, done.

That 100x bp where you need 550 mutagen? I did it by myself

How I can handle it? I just enjoy the game play, they pile up eventually

On 2020-03-14 at 10:47 AM, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Please, for the love of God, REMOVE THEM!

That's the message.

But in all seriousness, I feel since they are in the form of mods, we expect them not to expire. That, on top of the fact that it is RNG infused grind as a gate to more RNG infused grind - it's just not fun at all, and honestly feels like a mind-numbing chore. And getting enough relics is painful as well if your RNG is bad, like mine - mine's abysmal for everything that ever exists.

I've farmed through 6 or so liches, alongside helping clannies farm through around the same amount of theirs. From that experience, I have on 7-12 of each relic. That's 1,800 murmers for just 35 relics, at approximately 51.5 murmers per relic. That's less than 3 relics per Kuva Lich.

I just completed a run after creating this topic, and got Kuva from a Radiant RI when I was looking for Lohk. 1200 Kuva is not even a full Roll of a 10r riven, and given the lack of relics you get,1200 kuva doesn't even have the chance to turn into something meaningful. 

This is painful. If we knew what ephemera we'd get, alongside reducing the amount of murmers grind and increasing the chance of getting a high roll on kuva weapons, this would be much more tolerable.

This is the thing, we had that people asking for the so-called "sustainable content", now, can you make it sustainable without durability or RNG?

For relics though, I only casually strolling and stabbing thralls since they drop relics, and you can do kuva siphon/flood for relics if you think the RNG is bad for 50% and 100% relic drop respectively.

And in case you can't get the mod you need, trading chat exists. I don't know, I have some people that would like to trade their mod for a mod you have that they need.

If any, they should make lich appears every time with bunch of thralls. There, you get your thralls without dedicating your time for the lich only.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-13 at 10:11 PM, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

It looks like you are the vast - and I mean vast minority, who don't see the problem. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just pointing that out.

Pretty much everyone here is disagreeing with you. How are you the majority? A lot of people were complaining about requiems prior to a bunch of the lich changes when the relics were actually hard to get, is that what you're referencing? Now you're literally drowning in the things from Murmer farming and it's easy enough to do a radshare for the Requiem you need. With a 4-person radshare you should average about 2 runs to get the requiem you want, that's really not that bad. Even if you do relics solo (which is *always* a bad idea) you average 5 runs to get the relic you need. And considering there are 8 relics and only 3 get used per lich, you're replacing the relic about once every 8 liches which really isn't a big deal.

If you do all your murmer farming, kill the lich, and then do a single radshare run before spawning and running your next lich you should never run out of Requiems.

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

Really? I did that hema farm almost all if not all by myself. Yes, 5k mutagen in a ghost clan where I'm the only one active, done.

That 100x bp where you need 550 mutagen? I did it by myself

How I can handle it? I just enjoy the game play, they pile up eventually

This is the thing, we had that people asking for the so-called "sustainable content", now, can you make it sustainable without durability or RNG?

Unless you use crazy cheese, a Nekros with an atterax, a smeeta, a resource booster, and a drop booster gets about 200 mutagen in a 40 minute survival mission. That's 3 runs of that to get enough Mutagen for the 100x blueprint, annoying but not a big deal.

However, it's over 25 runs for the Hema. That is almost 17 hours of gameplay, not counting load times. 17 hours of gameplay if you do a single specific mission, with a specific build. To get a single weapon that's not even particularly good. That's over double the grind needed to get *EVERYTHING* in the entire event for Plague Star, and even that is a ridiculous grind. Even doing it like I did and using the double resource weekend in addition to resource boosters, it still took over 9 hours of gameplay.

They pile up eventually? In an average mission using anything other than a loot frame and without a resource booster? You might get a couple. How many months of gameplay is that going to take the average player who doesn't play 5 hours a day? Probably multiple years. To get a single weapon. Especially considering they only drop on two specific 'planets', planets with the kinds of content that doesn't particularly appeal to most players.

The Hema grind is ridiculous, and the fact that you can defend it is laughable. It makes the Asterite and Titanium deficiency in Railjack look like child's play. Just to be clear, I have the Hema and I'm still begging that DE drop the price because nobody should need to go through what I did.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Unless you use crazy cheese, a Nekros with an atterax, a smeeta, a resource booster, and a drop booster gets about 200 mutagen in a 40 minute survival mission. That's 3 runs of that to get enough Mutagen for the 100x blueprint, annoying but not a big deal.

However, it's over 25 runs for the Hema. That is almost 17 hours of gameplay, not counting load times. 17 hours of gameplay if you do a single specific mission, with a specific build. To get a single weapon that's not even particularly good. That's over double the grind needed to get *EVERYTHING* in the entire event for Plague Star, and even that is a ridiculous grind. Even doing it like I did and using the double resource weekend in addition to resource boosters, it still took over 9 hours of gameplay.

They pile up eventually? In an average mission using anything other than a loot frame and without a resource booster? You might get a couple. How many months of gameplay is that going to take the average player who doesn't play 5 hours a day? Probably multiple years. To get a single weapon. Especially considering they only drop on two specific 'planets', planets with the kinds of content that doesn't particularly appeal to most players.

The Hema grind is ridiculous, and the fact that you can defend it is laughable. It makes the Asterite and Titanium deficiency in Railjack look like child's play. Just to be clear, I have the Hema and I'm still begging that DE drop the price because nobody should need to go through what I did.

This is the thing, I didn't put my focus on that. I forgot how long I took but it was just playing while chasing the other things. I didn't use the crazy cheese or nekros farming trick, happen to get enough from playing derelict survival for octavia part, looting the map while doing vault runs (they drop a bit often from crates and lockers)

Also, they're a clan research, means 5k for 10 people, unless your clan is inactive like mine

Ridiculous? Maybe, but one thing to remember, you're not forced to have it day one unless you see this game as a real life work where everything must be done day one or as soon as possible. I'm not defending it at all, just saying it's possible to do even solo and if they want to drop the requirement, so be it, I don't care or mind at all

Asterite and Titanium is easy to secure in Posit Cluster if you don't mind to fly around breaking rocks, or just ram your railjack through asteroids and use particle ram if you have it

1 hour ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

"I'm unaware of this information, therefore it isn't true."

Excuses excuses.

"I don't like your view on it, so it's just an excuse"

Is Hema research really that important to make things impossible to go on if it's not done day one? And it's a clan research where all members are supposed to work on it, not only a single person