The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Arsenal Weapon Colour Bug/feature

SumoCow

I've been noticing that when in Arsenal menu, that some of the guns, both pistol and main gun, are the same colors/tints as the rest of the frame... Below is an example. When in game, it goes back to the original weapon color, however... I'd actually like to see that this "bug" propagates throughout to the actual game, instead of going away. Posting this in this section and art feedback

warframe201302181259527.jpg

I am so sick of my Gram always beeing purple, which makes me feel *meh* overall about the weapon because it clashes with my Frame's color and I do not like purple in the first place. It looks FANTASTIC with the red/orange I have picked out for it, but it always goes back to that damn purple. Unless if it bugs out and turns super bright white, or the rare occasion it is actually blue instead. I would love for this to be fixed ASAP so weapons can be seen in their full glory.

Actually, with the patch today, each weapon has its own edit button which is used to switch skins for the Scindo and Dual Zoren. It would be awesome to have the option to tune the colors of each weapon separately through this option.