Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Client no reward bug

Godmode_Ash

I am not exactly 100% sure how the bug triggers, but there is definitely miss reward for client on railjack mission. I tried to talk to random crew members on ship. But everyone kept telling me its just an UI error.. But it is not. one time I tested it by going to railjack with unrank weapon, my affinity got reset after I got back on ship and with no reward.

Today is double resource event so I decided to farm some asteries. I made a group that would stick together and farm asteries in asteroid belt for multiple runs.

I had 1135 asteries before I started.

Completed 1 mission on Earth, didn't record down how many I get. But I think roughly 700-1000 asteries.

Continuing 2nd mission without return into dojo, screenshot 2932 asteries toward the end. (2932 is combination of asteries I got from mission 1 and 2 since we didn't return.)

Group disbanded got back on ship, only found 2307 asteries.

Relog Warframe to see if it updates, still only 2307 asteries.

I suspect how the bug happen is, if I join railjack as client, I will only receive reward from first and last mission. Meaning if I do 5 mission with same host, only first and 5th mission I will get reward. The only way to save all reward is to dock in dojo after each mission.