Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Chakkhurr being able to use sniper skins?

ThePianoGuy

So I saw that the upcoming Nova deluxe has a sniper rifle skin and I was thinking of investing into Kuva Chakkhurr so that I'd have a usable gun in missions (snipers quite frankly feel horrible to use in normal missions) but I realised that it is simply classed as a rifle, not a sniper rifle. I'm guessing this means it won't be able to use the skin?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ThePianoGuy said:

So I saw that the upcoming Nova deluxe has a sniper rifle skin and I was thinking of investing into Kuva Chakkhurr so that I'd have a usable gun in missions (snipers quite frankly feel horrible to use in normal missions) but I realised that it is simply classed as a rifle, not a sniper rifle. I'm guessing this means it won't be able to use the skin?

Its actually an assault rifle 

12 hours ago, warmastercain said:

Its actually an assault rifle 

It is not, as it cannot use the holstered reload mod. It also cannot use the explosion radius mod, and it can't use sniper mods. In reality, the chakkhurr is in its own unique category.

13 hours ago, Colyeses said:

It is not, as it cannot use the holstered reload mod. It also cannot use the explosion radius mod, and it can't use sniper mods. In reality, the chakkhurr is in its own unique category.

The wiki has a separate mod category for "rifle" that is not "assault rifle". So it's nothing all that special, I don't think, I think there are other rifles that have all the same restrictions and count as assault rifles for sorties but not mods. 

It's nonetheless the best sniper rifle, but it's not a sniper rifle.

It can be used in sniper only 

Just now, CopperBezel said:

The wiki has a separate mod category for "rifle" that is not "assault rifle". So it's nothing all that special, I don't think, I think there are other rifles that have all the same restrictions and count as assault rifles for sorties but not mods. 

It's nonetheless the best sniper rifle, but it's not a sniper rifle.

It can be used in both sniper and assault rifle only though