Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Siviltha's Additional Bosses, Mobs Faction Concepts

Siviltha

Hello there! Yes it's me. Just an ordinary Tenno who likes to contribute concept designs for the community.

Today I bring my new concept ideas for mobs and bosses. (Still do remember my first boss concepts) This is going to be my first mob concept designs. Please give some feedback of what you think!

NewAdditionalWarframeConcepts1_zps5e632f

Note: My scanner may have screwed up the resolution. Expect terrible quality this time.

Mobs and Boss descriptions will come soon. *Currently dizzy*

Oh HELL YES! These are kickass! More giant bosses! YES!

Mind if we went ahead and brainstormed some cool mechanics for your awesome boss ideas? :D

Argas Tor looks like he could be very similar to a Tank in Left4Dead... a massive force coming at you, knocking away crates and machines and breaking doors!

Edited by Sherbniz

Looks so awesome. I'd join the vote to say put these in game.

I personally like the idea of a Mobile Shield Moa, but I cannot draw at all.

Something similar to your Toxic Moa, but with a shield generator on it's back not unlike Frost's Snow Globe.

I would be interested in seeing how you would make that look.

Edited by Uraoen

TAP DANCING LOKI!

IMPLEMENT NOW!

These are all sexy. My favorites have to be both of the Infested and the Corpus Cenkaur.

Tap dancing Loki is best Loki.

And thanks!

Oh HELL YES! These are kickass! More giant bosses! YES!

Mind if we went ahead and brainstormed some cool mechanics for your awesome boss ideas? :D

Argas Tor looks like he could be very similar to a Tank in Left4Dead... a massive force coming at you, knocking away crates and machines and breaking doors!

Sure go right ahead! Probably in the next concept addition/update, I may add them!

Looks so awesome. I'd join the vote to say put these in game.

I personally like the idea of a Mobile Shield Moa, but I cannot draw at all.

Something similar to your Toxic Moa, but with a shield generator on it's back not unlike Frost's Snow Globe.

I would be interested in seeing how you would make that look.

Memes-Challenge-Accepted-Wallpaper-HD.jp

wow your getting better at it, I like how Corpus Cenkaur look nice.

Thanks! I can confirm that drawing over time can improve the ability to draw. But then again, thanks!

Edited by Siviltha

Corpus Centaur and the Grineer General look DAMN nice, I'd love to see these implemented into the game :D And the Toxic Moa's design can probably be implemented as a re-made Hyena when they finally update that boss fight, would look better than just a tiny Jackal.

Corpus Centaur and the Grineer General look DAMN nice, I'd love to see these implemented into the game :D And the Toxic Moa's design can probably be implemented as a re-made Hyena when they finally update that boss fight, would look better than just a tiny Jackal.

I had a better concept in mind for the Hyena! But I guess the Concept I made for the Toxic MOA would fit too. I still got more concept arts to go for these too. But mostly I may be focusing for extra concepts on the new Gas Planet map that the Corpus is getting.

Very good drawings, like the style.

More corpus variants are sure to come, you have good designs here!

As for infested they look good, but as allways problematic when it comes to tenno.

Grineer reminds me of a gorilla mecha. And yes, we need bigger units in game.

Good stuff!