Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion to fix the overpowered knockback on weapons

ShakariPsy

The answer is not "use another weapon" that's a rather silly solution tbh.

and No its to counterbalance the removal of self damage, where before you could kill yourself now you just get incapacitated can't do anything but you don't die.

However my issue is with guns that should never been groupe as a self damage weapon. Weapons like the shedu, it never did self damage and you couldn't kill yourself with it ... yet its been lumped in with the other self damage weapons and it;s crippled the weapon.

It's a constant fire weapon thats effectively a semi automatic rifle with and AoE effect, it's not like a grenade laucher and does not do the same damage..

It's designed to be fired constantly at a steady rate at close to medium range, however get anywhere with a corridor or object near you or god forbid you have a pet or companion or teammate then you end up being constantly knocked over with little control over the matter.

If I want to go play with the tonkor, I always played accordingly ie didn't kill myself, however I'm being forced to play the same way regardless of weapon if the gun I use does any AoE at all regardless of weapons design and is quick and buggy fix to the issue of self damage (which was a non issue imo anyway).

Edited by ShakariPsy

1 minute ago, Thrymm said:

Sure footed, Primed Sure Footed, and Power Drift are all exilus mods.  Fortitude and Consitution have non-exilus ability components.

I was going to say...that's what I've been using my Exilus slot for ever since PSF came out (except Atlas, who gets Pain Threshold) 

Well learnt something new, guess I'll have to lose 2 slots exilus and main for sure footed and power drift, and here's the poor thing, 2 slots and still not immune to knock down. I'd have to use 3 slots for that which is just insane tbh.

Really wishing I'd not missed the prime sure foot....

Still silly to have to use so many slots on a warframe for a gun to be useable just seems DE want to stop you using certain weapons 😞

Edited by ShakariPsy